Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

179.99 Philips Hue (3 RGB Bulb + Hub + Dimmer) + 2x Google Mini

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 19th, 2018 4:44 pm
May 16, 2009
128 posts
160 upvotes
Toronto

[Best Buy] 179.99 Philips Hue (3 RGB Bulb + Hub + Dimmer) + 2x Google Mini

Decent deal afoot if you're in the market for a Philips Hue and some Google Home Minis in multiple colours ( Black, Chalk, Coral, Aqua)

@ 179.99 the deal comes with the Philips Hue A19 3x Smart LED Light Bulb Starter Kit with Dimmer Switch & 2 Google Home Minis

IIRC the Philips starter kit was 149.99 on Black Friday so we're essentially getting 2 google home minis for $30. Unfortunately this is not as amazing as yesterdays BOGO, but it's still something
Images
  • b0011062(1).jpg
40 replies
Deal Addict
May 26, 2007
1390 posts
881 upvotes
I dont think these are the colored bulbs. So i dont think this is hot.

Edit Looks like they are the coloured ones....
Last edited by insomnia77 on Dec 15th, 2018 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 25, 2015
317 posts
527 upvotes
the Wet Coast
"The Philips Hue starter kit comes with 3 Hue light bulbs that feature every shade of white light and all the colours in the spectrum"
May 16, 2009
128 posts
160 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah these are the bulbs that are RGB
Dec 13, 2018
4 posts
Unfortunately this is not as amazing as yesterdays BOGO, but it's still something
Wasn't the BOGO for $40? Here you're essentially getting 2 minis for $30 + $150 for the Hue starter kit.

If you're referring to the pricing error for adding a Mini to a smart home order... then yeah that was better :P
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2009
4329 posts
1344 upvotes
Moncton
insomnia77 wrote: I dont think these are the colored bulbs. So i dont think this is hot.
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ph ... 11062.aspx?
Colours to reflect every mood

The Philips Hue starter kit comes with 3 Hue light bulbs that feature every shade of white light and all the colours in the spectrum. Create the feel of a sunset in the living room or set the perfect shade of light and brightness for reading a book in bed. The possibilities are endless.
Toronto is a very small part of Canada
Mar 12, 2017
256 posts
561 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
The SKU listed on the promo/bundle page points to: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ph ... 19007.aspx?

Don't forget to bundle with 15% off Philips coupon (assuming they allow). best-buy-15-off-all-philips-hue-smart-l ... s-2246537/

This bulb is certainly coloured and the deal is super hot for people that don't already own the Google Mini. For those that own the Mini and want the kit, I have an unused one available for $100. I bought the 4 pack in August and used two coloured bulbs with my old setup. The dimmer, bridge modem and 2 coloured bulbs are unused. I'll also include one of the White Ambiance E26 bulb (very minimum usage for two months). I am in Vancouver.

Philips Hue A19 Smart LED Light Bulb Starter Kit with Dimmer Switch - $230 when not on sale.
1x Google Mini when not on sale about $80.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5246 posts
5122 upvotes
Oakville, ON
I got the 4 colour bulb kit +2 free echo dots for $195 plus tax. Stacked it with the 15% coupon that’s gone now. That was the better deal the bulb is worth more than the dimmer and echo> mini
Jul 30, 2018
204 posts
220 upvotes
NickC05 wrote: The SKU listed on the promo/bundle page points to: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ph ... 19007.aspx?

Don't forget to bundle with 15% off Philips coupon (assuming they allow). best-buy-15-off-all-philips-hue-smart-l ... s-2246537/

This bulb is certainly coloured and the deal is super hot for people that don't already own the Google Mini. For those that own the Mini and want the kit, I have an unused one available for $100. I bought the 4 pack in August and used two coloured bulbs with my old setup. The dimmer, bridge modem and 2 coloured bulbs are unused. I'll also include one of the White Ambiance E26 bulb (very minimum usage for two months). I am in Vancouver.

Philips Hue A19 Smart LED Light Bulb Starter Kit with Dimmer Switch - $230 when not on sale.
They tried scanning it but it didn't work in case anyone else is thinking of this
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
2027 posts
921 upvotes
Calgary
makingbaconpancakes wrote: They tried scanning it but it didn't work in case anyone else is thinking of this
Correct. You can't combine the offers.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2003
2011 posts
935 upvotes
Ottawa
Deemo wrote: Correct. You can't combine the offers.
I believe the 15% promo also expired Friday as per the info in the thread.
Aug 13, 2017
339 posts
403 upvotes
makingbaconpancakes wrote: They tried scanning it but it didn't work in case anyone else is thinking of this
Damn I was hoping that the code would work. Without the code its tough to spend that kind of cash on these items.
Nov 5, 2013
126 posts
80 upvotes
Longueuil, QC
NickC05 wrote: The SKU listed on the promo/bundle page points to: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ph ... 19007.aspx?

Don't forget to bundle with 15% off Philips coupon (assuming they allow). https://forums.redflagdeals.com/best-bu ... s-2246537/

How much are you asking for?
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2003
2011 posts
935 upvotes
Ottawa
It’s been mentioned in the other Hue thread that the coupon should be valid until the 23rd. The system however may not allow a CSR to apply it if another offer is being applied to a purchase. If someone makes a purchase have them try to enter it manually and feel free to report back :)
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2017
1321 posts
1387 upvotes
surrealillusion wrote: It’s been mentioned in the other Hue thread that the coupon should be valid until the 23rd. The system however may not allow a CSR to apply it if another offer is being applied to a purchase. If someone makes a purchase have them try to enter it manually and feel free to report back :)
I tried this morning. Wouldn’t stack. If coupon scanned the google home minis went to full price.

It worked on the kit for 149.99 without google home minis bundled.

Worth a try
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2017
1321 posts
1387 upvotes
mrfrugal83 wrote: I got the 4 colour bulb kit +2 free echo dots for $195 plus tax. Stacked it with the 15% coupon that’s gone now. That was the better deal the bulb is worth more than the dimmer and echo> mini
The system now accepts the coupon without manager override. So ymmv if you can stack the two promos.
May 7, 2003
249 posts
50 upvotes
I really tried hard not to buy this. I only wanted the dimmer, and two regular bulbs so I was just going to get the dimmer/bulb pack for $36. But I reserved it in store, and tried to stack the coupon. After the stack, the price was 240ish which made no sense. So the rep fixed it, and the price was $187+tax, and he said it was right but that still made no sense. I looked at his screen, and said the code increased the price and asked him to remove the code... Final price: $155.

I'm going to gift the mini's and 1 bulb... And use 2 colour bulbs in a laundry room!?!? Hahaha. I guess I could upgrade my gen 1 bridge...
Dec 6, 2008
809 posts
619 upvotes
I got this bundle last Friday, they wouldn’t let me stack the 15% coupon.

haven’t opened the 2 minis yet but it works well with the mini I already have setup

one dealbreaker though is you can’t manually use the light switches anymore and after living your whole life turning on and off lights it’s easy to disable the “smart” lights

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)