Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] $51.99/$49.99 - PlayStation Plus 12-Month Membership (PlayStation Store & BB / Costco)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 17th, 2020 9:58 am
Nov 23, 2018
45 posts
28 upvotes
Thanks OP! Used Costco, wasn't charged tax, and got my code exactly 10min after I got my order confirmation email.
Oct 23, 2009
292 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
Sooooo, I need to ask what I'm sure is going to be a dumb question??

Aside from one being a physical card that I have to pickup and the other being a digital copy, is there any difference between the two?

https://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/gaming/d ... /108086497

https://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/explore- ... /108061038

I would get the one from Costco, but my CC has been compromised and I have to wait for a new one to arrive, but I do have a $100 Source GC that I can use.

Thanks in advance for your help.
I used to look like my picture last year......then I bought a green hat! :)
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
2731 posts
2319 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Red Smart wrote: Sooooo, I need to ask what I'm sure is going to be a dumb question??

Aside from one being a physical card that I have to pickup and the other being a digital copy, is there any difference between the two?

https://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/gaming/d ... /108086497

https://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/explore- ... /108061038

I would get the one from Costco, but my CC has been compromised and I have to wait for a new one to arrive, but I do have a $100 Source GC that I can use.

Thanks in advance for your help.
The physical cards do not activate unless you pay the entirety of the $69.99. If you want it for $51.99 you HAVE to buy the digital one.
Oct 23, 2009
292 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
chemicalxv wrote: The physical cards do not activate unless you pay the entirety of the $69.99. If you want it for $51.99 you HAVE to buy the digital one.

Thanks for the reply.

It would be the digital one that I would get anyway as there really isn't any one of these close to where my nephews live, but I wanted to make sure that this was the the card that gave them full access to game play, downloads, and all the other free stuff that you people always talk about.

Off topic I know, but I did tryout the VR on this for the first time with them over Christmas.......WOW, pretty impressive! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
I used to look like my picture last year......then I bought a green hat! :)
Oct 4, 2017
208 posts
73 upvotes
Anyone order their ps plus membership from best buy? I got the receipt but still haven't received the digital code to redeem the one year subscription.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
3319 posts
319 upvotes
Toronto
ordered one from cotsco. anyone know how long before you get it delivered to mail?
====================================
Jun 4, 2015
22 posts
10 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I'm actually working with the Costco customer service team now because my code never got delivered. I got the confirmation email, and a separate shipping email, but no code.
Aug 24, 2011
120 posts
72 upvotes
Southwest Ontario
ludhi wrote: ordered one from cotsco. anyone know how long before you get it delivered to mail?
Got mine within 10 minutes.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
3319 posts
319 upvotes
Toronto
countysat wrote: Got mine within 10 minutes.
oh k, waiting on mine been almost 2 hrs. I am guessing maybe its friday and i ordered around 7 pm
====================================
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
1320 posts
874 upvotes
Toronto
Is it cheaper in store? Used to be 47 in store when it was 49 online
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Deal Addict
May 24, 2007
1001 posts
514 upvotes
London, ON
@ludhi @CorporalJenky If you haven't gotten your codes yet: Most storefronts use a company called Codes2Go for digital code distribution, and their e-mail often gets caught by spam filters.

Check your spam folder, and/or search for mail coming from:
noreply@codes2go.net
Mar 3, 2012
86 posts
57 upvotes
Do the Playstation Plus codes from Bestbuy.ca have an expiry date? I'd prefer not to activate my code until I want to play an online multiplayer game.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2013
1178 posts
695 upvotes
North York
SuburbanSpider wrote: My order from Costco keeps getting cancelled. Any ideas?
I believe it could be the way your address is written. Especially if you live in an apartment/condo with units.
Oct 28, 2019
22 posts
12 upvotes
xblackrainbow wrote: I believe it could be the way your address is written. Especially if you live in an apartment/condo with units.
I’ve ordered to this address before. That hasn’t changed at all - it loaded from my profile. It also takes about an hour to cancel.