Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

[$69.99] Google Pixel In-Ear Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones - Just Black

Mar 21, 2007
253 posts
43 upvotes

[Best Buy] [$69.99] Google Pixel In-Ear Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones - Just Black

Not sure what the market for these are given the new series is almost here but thought I'd post anyway in case someone out there is looking. $149 off making it $69.99.

Model Number: GA00205

Overview
Get more from your headphones with Google Pixel Buds. Compatible with Android devices, they deliver big sound in a compact, wireless package. The offer 5 hours of listening, inline volume control, and access to Google Translate which provides real-time translations through Google Assistant. Robustly designed, they're great for sports and activities.

Edit: Updating sale end date.
33 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
3421 posts
1356 upvotes
Just as An FYI. I have these and do not recommend it although thags OP for posting

The case never works right, trouble fitting in ear etc.

Happy to answer anyone else's questions
Jul 23, 2009
911 posts
434 upvotes
Ireland
Daf wrote: Just as An FYI. I have these and do not recommend it although thags OP for posting

How's the sound and connection quality?
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
3421 posts
1356 upvotes
savercanuck91 wrote: How's the sound and connection quality?
Sound is good, however outside noise is also very clear.

Connectivity, 80% sometimes has trouble connecting outside the case
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2008
1518 posts
1958 upvotes
I don't think these are worth even $50
Jun 2, 2006
903 posts
303 upvotes
Mississauga
Daf wrote: Just as An FYI. I have these and do not recommend it although thags OP for posting

What phone do you use these with?
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
2837 posts
1912 upvotes
YVR
One of the most anticipated, and biggest letdown earphones in recent history I think.
Oct 20, 2012
472 posts
157 upvotes
Avoid any hardware from Google.
Nothing worth the price
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
3421 posts
1356 upvotes
Guys, do not downvote. It's a great deal! I hate when people downvote a good deal just because it's not the best headphones.

This makes people stop posting deals!

Upvote this. Because it is a great deal
Oct 16, 2002
834 posts
674 upvotes
It might be a good price but it's a bad product, which makes it a bad deal. In fact when you select downvote one of the reasons it prompts you with is "bad product/service" which validates perfectly the reason for downvotes.

The votes are not for posters but for other users of the forums - to let them know what is a good deal and what isn't without having to read through each and every thread. RFD is not for giving out stars for participation so that we display them for vanity.
To OP- thanks for posting it and don't take downvotes personally.
Mar 23, 2004
47727 posts
13898 upvotes
Markham
Daf wrote: Guys, do not downvote. It's a great deal! I hate when people downvote a good deal just because it's not the best headphones.

This makes people stop posting deals!

Upvote this. Because it is a great deal
It's a good price for a bad borderline terrible product, imo, that's not a good deal at all. I wouldnt buy it even if it's $10.
methyl wrote: It might be a good price but it's a bad product, which makes it a bad deal. In fact when you select downvote one of the reasons it prompts you with is "bad product/service" which validates perfectly the reason for downvotes.

The votes are not for posters but for other users of the forums - to let them know what is a good deal and what isn't without having to read through each and every thread. RFD is not for giving out stars for participation so that we display them for vanity.
To OP- thanks for posting it and don't take downvotes personally.
+1.
Mar 14, 2014
301 posts
193 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Using it for more than a year. It very good. I am happy with my pair.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
3421 posts
1356 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote: It's a good price for a bad borderline terrible product, imo, that's not a good deal at all. I wouldnt buy it even if it's $10.
+1.
So are we to discourage people from posting a deal if they have no experience with the product?
I rather someone post it and then have feedback from others instead of a downvote to the individual
Jul 1, 2019
98 posts
152 upvotes
Got these as a gift and I don't think I would recommend it even @ this big a sale.

Mine suddenly stopped connecting to any device after about a few weeks and I did every sort of troubleshooting possible for days and never fixed the issue. I gave up and did an RMA. Even though it was a gift without a receipt, the customer service was really understanding and helpful and helped me replace it with a brand new one free (and even covered shipping the old one to them and shipping a new one to me).

I've been using the new ones a lot longer than the one prior and in the exact same manner -- I accidentally left the headphones in the washer lol -- and they work fine. I have issues charging the damn thing, but I would give them slack and blame myself for leaving them in the washer. One of my biggest issues is that the headphones seem to randomly die even when I turn it off for a couple of days. I wear them some nights to listen to music to fall asleep and when I wake up the thing would still have about 30-40% charge. But occasionally I would use it on the bus for a bit and only use about 10% of the battery and turn it off (triple tap) and then 8 hours later I turn it on and it is around 60-70%. Every time I turn them on, I dread the little "de-De" freaking sound it makes when its low on battery cus I never know if it would randomly be nearly dead. They also seem to fall out randomly no matter the configuration I put it in; the Buds latch onto your ears with its adjustable braided wire and is supposed to stop it from falling out, which it doesn't always accomplish. I also can't vouch for the sound quality because they don't seem to sound all the much better than my previous $20 wireless earbuds.

They aren't that great, but kudos to Google's customer service and RMA policies.
Dec 18, 2012
452 posts
153 upvotes
Lots of hate but TBH I've had my Pixel buds for almost a year and they are great - love em. Connect immediately to my phone, laptop or watch right out of the case, the touch controls are awesome. Love the adjustable fit using the cord which at first I thought I would hate, but man do they stay put when active. Good sound, good call quality.

For $70 this would be a no-brainer for me. These are EONS better than comparatively priced Amazon knock-offs like the Dudios tic, etc.
Mar 23, 2004
47727 posts
13898 upvotes
Markham
Daf wrote: So are we to discourage people from posting a deal if they have no experience with the product?

I rather someone post it and then have feedback from others instead of a downvote to the individual
I dont think downvote discourages someone from posting deals. You learn and you try. We are against the deal, not the OP himself. I think it's better to tell ppl that the deal sucks, as oppose to someone who actually bought the thing, say it sucks, and have to go return it.

Not everybody thinks the same way as you, and we on RFD are fine with that. I usually make a post on the reason when I vote, especially when I downvote.