Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

$99 Sennheiser HD 4.50R

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2020 9:55 am
Feb 13, 2019
24 posts
16 upvotes
Guys, this is a crazy deal. The reason they dropped the price because the upgraded version HD450 is coming out. But as far as ANC and sound quality concerned, they should be identical. HD 450 has bluetooth 5.0, USB C charging, and 30 hours (vs 25 hours on this). But let me tell you, the ANC and sound quality is very very good on this headphone. I used it for 2 months now, it just keeps getting better after 2 months use, the sound is getting richer, the ear pad is getting softer, and headband is more relaxed now. Best ANC you can get for cheap!
Feb 13, 2019
24 posts
16 upvotes
SammyDavis wrote: my first NC headphones. Is there a downside to keeping the NC on all the time? battery life maybe? Is that it?
Battery life is crazy good. I charge it once a week with heavy listening (few hours everyday with ANC on). This thing never run out juice on me once. I charge it just for the sake of charging it. Soundwise, this is very good, one of the best I've tried. Bass is tight, punchy and accurate.
Feb 13, 2019
24 posts
16 upvotes
incongruent wrote: Looking to replace my beats studio 2.0 wireless headphones. I have a pair of original wired momentum and they're a bit less emphasis on bass which underwhelmed when listening to EDM but just mildly.

I want bass, good noise cancellation and durable wireless headphones. How are these HD 4.50R?
You can not go wrong with these. I'm very picky when it comes to sound. This have apparently no flaws in terms of sound. The bass is very tight and accurate. I use a special sound file to test the bass response time and accuracy, this score near perfect.
Feb 13, 2019
24 posts
16 upvotes
steeped wrote: Bought these last year and returned them. Super uncomfortable. They put a ton of pressure on my ears and the top of my head after 15 minutes of wearing them.

Sound quality and noise cancelling was very good. I'm a huge fan of Sennheiser, and this would be a great buy if these didn't hurt so much!
I had the same issue when I first got them. Then I put them between a stack of books for few hours to stretch out. Now the headband is soft as a pillow.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6652 posts
1509 upvotes
Ontario
Goddamn RFD, don't need these but ordered. Thanks OP.
Jan 27, 2004
18704 posts
5736 upvotes
I wear glasses..it is hard to find a good pair of comfortable headphone..how is this compare to the Boss QC35
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2004
1412 posts
563 upvotes
Were these $80 before? I see this price point being mentioned in some of the reviews at Best Buy
Sep 12, 2018
960 posts
1041 upvotes
Edmonton
Airbum88 wrote: Were these $80 before? I see this price point being mentioned in some of the reviews at Best Buy
That's a bestbuy.com review. So I'm pretty sure the person meant USD.
Sep 18, 2018
147 posts
407 upvotes
Is it comparable to bose noise cancellation?
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2012
1135 posts
290 upvotes
Mississauga
steeped wrote: My head is normal sized... I think! This is actually a very common complaint about these headphones.
Lol ya. My head is normal size too and they are fine. They aren't super padded, so I wouldn't wanna wear them literally all day, but couple hours in the morning, break for lunch, couple hours after, etc and they are great. I honestly don't think you can get better headphones for the price.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50593 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
A good deal if you're in the market for one, but i don't think this warrants a "bought even if i don't need" at this price. On Best Buy US it's going for the same price but if you factor in the exchange range it's about $120 CAD. That's what makes it a good deal though, something being on sale here in Canada and being almost at the same price excluding the exchange rate as the US prices is good.

tl;dr good deal, but not price error hot type of deal
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2003
1564 posts
146 upvotes
I wanna cancel the Bose qc35 order as these are half the price is waiting for feedback like other have previously asked
Nov 10, 2019
21 posts
22 upvotes
I picked these up yesterday for the price mentioned in the first post. I'm not finding any issues with comfort. For $112 with taxes and I got a decent wireless headphone that I will use with my pc and my cellphone.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
@.@

ohhhh

too many headphone deals...
Signature removed due to rule violation
Sep 15, 2018
128 posts
174 upvotes
Been using this model for 2 years now. I don’t find them as uncomfortable as many do as I probably have a small head. Wear them on public transit to drown out noise. Great audio, and decent mic in calls. I can mumble and be heard clearly on the line.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)