Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom 19.99$

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2018 7:12 pm
Dec 28, 2012
630 posts
542 upvotes
OTTAWA

[Best Buy] Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom 19.99$

Bestbuy has Ni No Kuni 2 for $19.99 as its "Deal of the week"

October 19-25th

This is a buy price for me even with my back log.

Perhaps it'll drop to 15 during the holidays?
Last edited by millsthrills on Oct 19th, 2018 7:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
97 replies
Jan 1, 2018
84 posts
112 upvotes
When does this price take effect? The week of Oct 25th maybe?
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2728 posts
2348 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP. First one was good. Looking forward to this one.
Nov 23, 2016
347 posts
554 upvotes
Milhousse wrote: When does this price take effect? The week of Oct 25th maybe?
Bestbuy sales change every Friday. I assume it would start this Friday?
Dec 28, 2012
630 posts
542 upvotes
OTTAWA
arkhira wrote: Bestbuy sales change every Friday. I assume it would start this Friday?
Updated post, thank you

you are correct October 19-25th
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4481 posts
901 upvotes
Edmonton
Can anyone chime in the game itself?
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Feb 19, 2010
612 posts
314 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
Max_Dealing wrote: Can anyone chime in the game itself?
Seems hit or miss. Some people say it's amazing, others hate it. 84 on metacritic is solid enough though.

I had two friends who played it. One said it was the best RPG he's played in a long while (that was before DQXI) the other stopped after a dozen hours and was bitter.

So... Watch some youtube vids and see if it's up your alley I guess
Jul 23, 2011
973 posts
850 upvotes
NORTH YORK
That's an incredible price. The game only came out in March and isn't the type of game that typically gets a huge price cut.

Hopefully we get a similar price drop for DQ XI in a few months.
Oct 23, 2008
181 posts
180 upvotes
The game is decent. Definitely worth $20.
Nov 7, 2017
471 posts
1097 upvotes
Do you have pics for the rest of the flyer :D ?
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2017
2026 posts
3623 upvotes
Toronto
0Sense wrote: Do you have pics for the rest of the flyer :D ?
Would love that as well
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1312 posts
1192 upvotes
Just finished it 5 min ago.
Amazing price for a great game
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4320 posts
4919 upvotes
Ottawa
$20? **** yeah, I'm definitely in at that price.

The people that JUST bought it for $35 (as of the last 2 months) are probably mad. I'm glad I waited.

Worth noting that this is price matchable at Walmart if your Best Buy has no local stock because it is in a physical flyer. SUCK IT WALMART!
May 10, 2006
596 posts
274 upvotes
YYC
About 30 hours into it. It's worth $20 but overall I think it is an overrated game. The English voices are brutal and the Japanese voices don't always match up with the English script. Overall a bad localisation job. The game has a lot of neat mechanics but doesn't really capitalize on any of them making them a bit of a drag. Also, the visuals look great for the most part but playing in 4K HDR has lots of hiccups on PS4 Pro which is quite disappointing. The combat is pretty fun but again it could have been made better. Story is okay, typical JRPG, but the character design is good but development is almost non-existent. Soundtrack is decent.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
4246 posts
1670 upvotes
Belle River
This is one of the worst cases of sealed game on my shelf that goes on sale quite quickly for a much better price than I paid syndrome. Which means its a good deal :).
May 30, 2011
367 posts
565 upvotes
Good find !

The game itself is good but not great ! I missed collecting monsters like in the first one ! Overall, Dragon Quest XI is a much better RPG but for 20$ for Ni No Kuni, you can't go wrong !
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3341 posts
2069 upvotes
This is the first victory in my self impossed RPG release ban!

After not finding the time to play FF15, numerous top down RPGs, and most recently Persona 5... I finally stopped the addiction of buy buy buy. I said I will buy at $20 used or new for those games I hope to play some day.

Well here we are.. my very own success story! I hope to be an inspiration to all others that struggle with the overpriced backlog.

NNK2 will neatly tuck in my backlog happily sitting on the shelf unwrapped for 5 years collecting dust, shining like a beacon of hope to all that yes, you too can take back the power in the vicious cycle of too many game, too little time.

So... who else just bought Spiderman, CoD Black Ops 4, pre ordered Red Dead Redemption 2, and Fallout 76? Ok so I'm not cured for all genres.
Mar 30, 2008
426 posts
567 upvotes
Toronto
uklamen wrote: This is the first victory in my self impossed RPG release ban!

After not finding the time to play FF15, numerous top down RPGs, and most recently Persona 5... I finally stopped the addiction of buy buy buy. I said I will buy at $20 used or new for those games I hope to play some day.

Well here we are.. my very own success story! I hope to be an inspiration to all others that struggle with the overpriced backlog.

NNK2 will neatly tuck in my backlog happily sitting on the shelf unwrapped for 5 years collecting dust, shining like a beacon of hope to all that yes, you too can take back the power in the vicious cycle of too many game, too little time.

So... who else just bought Spiderman, CoD Black Ops 4, pre ordered Red Dead Redemption 2, and Fallout 76? Ok so I'm not cured for all genres.
Same here, except my ban is across the board. The turning point was when I traded 30+ games to upgrade to PS4 Pro and half were still in wraps. I had to remove the packaging at home before going to EB Games to avoid looking awkward. After a while I got used to not having the latest and greatest. RIght now I treat myself to a new game only if I can preorder for $50 and sell it on Kijiji few weeks later to recoup the cost. It's amazing what a mortgage and a couple kids can do to your gaming life :)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
7801 posts
3860 upvotes
Germany
uklamen wrote: This is the first victory in my self impossed RPG release ban!

NNK2 is a fantastic game once they added hard mode. As for Persona 5, prepare to have your time devoured. It's the last item in my PS4 backlog and I'm still trying to get through it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)