Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

BB: Razor Ramon Black Widow Ultimate Chroma V2: $149.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2017 12:40 pm
Sep 4, 2016
904 posts
350 upvotes

[Best Buy] BB: Razor Ramon Black Widow Ultimate Chroma V2: $149.99

Pretty smokin hot deal for a top of the line RGB mechanical keyboard.

Last edited by DiamondDallasPage on Oct 6th, 2017 10:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"It took eight years for DDP Yoga to become an overnight sensation" - Diamond Dallas Page
16 replies
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10644 posts
7234 upvotes
..."Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2 Gaming Keyboard"...If I ignore the wording of BlackWidow, Chroma, V2 and Gaming...I have a Razer-branded Keyboard...What makes it worth $150...if it does?
Sep 4, 2016
904 posts
350 upvotes
chatbox wrote: ..."Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2 Gaming Keyboard"...If I ignore the wording of BlackWidow, Chroma, V2 and Gaming...I have a Razer-branded Keyboard...What makes it worth $150...if it does?
I would say RGB and this keyboard is really really good. It has the MX Cherry blueberry switches I believe (I could be wrong here).

I've always been against Razor products (much prefer Logitech) but this is one quality keyboard and never been a fan of mechanical keyboards because they felt like type writers and would put serious strain on your fingers and wrists. But I happened to be in the store last week and came across the regular black widow and fell in love with the clickity clack keys and looked into the Corsair K70 (which I was going to get), but for the same price I figured that I might as well just get this since it's RGB and at least $60 cheaper.

Coming from a 20 year user of membrane keyboards and using nothing but the Logitech K810 over the past 5 years (which is still a great keyboard), but it's exhausting to type on in long sessions. After owning and using the Surface Pro 4 type cover, I am not a fan of the 2010-2012 Macbook Pro style keyboards, just can't use that style anymore, hard to go back.
"It took eight years for DDP Yoga to become an overnight sensation" - Diamond Dallas Page
Aug 23, 2015
486 posts
386 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Say hello ........ to the bad peripheral
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2011
2123 posts
1605 upvotes
Montreal
DiamondDallasPage wrote: MX Cherry blueberry switches I believe (I could be wrong here).
It says it has Razer Green switches right on the box :P They are clicky like Cherry MX Blue switches, but not Cherry MX switches.
Apr 27, 2011
219 posts
163 upvotes
Montreal
vittycent wrote: Image
That was the reference I was going for. Razor Ramon Hard Gay, the buffet of weeb manliness.
~ Meru Meru ~
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2003
1981 posts
1426 upvotes
Toronto
I have v1 for 2 years and no complaint. However, I hardly use for gaming. Just for rgb lights and day to day use.
Jun 17, 2015
139 posts
8 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I also have the v1, use it daily for gaming and work. Had it for over 2 years now and not one issue. Highly recommend. Also it syncs with some games like overwatch in a cool way.
Dec 11, 2007
194 posts
33 upvotes
London
OK, I claim shenanigans here - was totally expecting the bad guy.
Be sure to follow @LuchaComics on twitter - I follow back :-)
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
Too bad the silent keyboard isn't on sale. I already have the green ones and sometimes it's a bit loud, especially at night.
Banned
Aug 2, 2017
1219 posts
123 upvotes
Logtown
Wife has wanted this since I got a Razer Cherry MX mechanical RGB.. on most days I see the price of this over 200 (like 210 and 220 range). So above 20% off is always a good deal for those who would buy it. Pulled the trigger.
Sep 4, 2016
904 posts
350 upvotes
AndySixx wrote: Wife has wanted this since I got a Razer Cherry MX mechanical RGB.. on most days I see the price of this over 200 (like 210 and 220 range). So above 20% off is always a good deal for those who would buy it. Pulled the trigger.
You will have a very happy wife, this is an amazing keyboard for the typing experience. Love the clickity clack sounds.