Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Best Buy Patio furniture sale (many options and discounts)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 9th, 2019 9:34 pm
Apr 8, 2014
52 posts
37 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Thanks to this thread I picked up this set for $556 all in. I was one of the early ones who caught the additional -40% off in addition to the clearance price. Delivery was fast, set up was easy, and quality is nice. Really worked well for our small deck!
Jan 4, 2007
410 posts
140 upvotes
Vancouver
scottybass wrote: Same. I ordered the Elba in blue/grey and got two left handed armrests instead of left and right. What colour was yours, and if it's a right handed armrest that's extra want to meet halfway in Kelowna to trade?

Opened a ticket last Tuesday and called again today. Got a response of "we're overwhelmed with tickets right now, please wait until Monday for a call". I wish I just ordered another set before they went out of stock to get the correct end...
I guess mine is the same as yours. Left hand armrest.
Images
  • IMG_20190813_193348.jpg
Sep 11, 2008
38 posts
42 upvotes
Calgary, AB
AdamAnK wrote: I guess mine is the same as yours. Left hand armrest.
Damn, same colour and double left problem... thanks for confirming. I guess we'll see what bestbuy can do for us.
Dec 22, 2006
280 posts
122 upvotes
Calgary
Getting same one in Calgary on Friday, will let you if they screw up and I get two rights.
Calgary, AB
Apr 17, 2017
61 posts
62 upvotes
Im currently looking for a good little 3 pieces set (2 chairs and a table), no luck searching through all clearance items.
Nov 18, 2006
790 posts
191 upvotes
Montreal
ChippewaBarr wrote: Pretty impressed!
Wow looks great! I regret not pulling the trigger when I had the chance. Thanks for posting.
Nov 16, 2005
736 posts
114 upvotes
Toronto
Looking for a coffee table for my grey elba set. If anyone in the GTA has an extra one pm me what you want for it.
Dec 22, 2006
280 posts
122 upvotes
Calgary
sLAsh wrote: Looking for a coffee table for my grey elba set. If anyone in the GTA has an extra one pm me what you want for it.
In YYc but I have one I am trying to get rid of. Too small for my patio good for a smaller deck
Calgary, AB
Jan 4, 2007
410 posts
140 upvotes
Vancouver
So no resolution to the problem... Got this email today:

I wanted to follow up with you regarding the missing parts of your Elba patio set. I have been trying to follow up and waiting for the vendor's response and I regret to inform that since this unit was on clearance, there is no more replacement available for the unit or even the missing part.

At this moment I would suggest you to return and get a full refund on the unit. We would return it to the vendor.

Kindly let me know if you wish to proceed for returning the unit.