Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Bestbuy: trade 2 "select" games for $80

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 24th, 2017 12:55 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2008
3215 posts
1264 upvotes
Ajax
I really should dump RE7. I can't imagine the DLC is going to be that fun and it's quite expensive for what it is. Horizon 3 could probably go too. I want to keep FF15 for the DLC, same with Call of Duty and Dead Rising
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
6413 posts
2704 upvotes
Thanks OP, perfect time to ditch Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2002
3543 posts
2128 upvotes
PS4 list doesn't show PSVR titles? I may need to trade in games
RFD Admins All Drive Teslas. You should Too!
Banned
Feb 12, 2017
69 posts
11 upvotes
king_bronx wrote: With BB it's going to be recently released games. It always is.
So basically give up $160 value of something you don't want to gain $80 of something you do haha
Banned
Feb 12, 2017
69 posts
11 upvotes
I literally have none of the games on the list :( I'm going to have to buy my games full price like a peasant.
Feb 13, 2008
307 posts
53 upvotes
DanCarter wrote: So basically give up $160 value of something you don't want to gain $80 of something you do haha
The used game market is a total screwjob. The only way it's "good" is if you manage to snag some game that's on a list for basically nothing to trade in.

And you don't have to pay full price - give it a month and whatever you want will be on sale. Nothing stays full price for long.