Boxing Day 2012 Deals Archive

[Elect] Best Buy Boxing Week Extended Flyer is live!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 5th, 2013 10:13 am
Tags:
None
4 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2004
4984 posts
137 upvotes
Montreal, QC, Canada
I'm surprised but everywhere online that I looked I can't find, at least no advertised deal on:
  • Bulk sized recommended LCD/LED cleaning liquid without cloths/wipes (I know some RFDers already suggested distilled water & Isopropynol).
  • High airflow/powerful laptop/notebook cooling pad/fan
  • 4-port KVM switches
  • Wireless keyboards with backlit keys & pointer control (thumstick/trackball/trackpad whichever)
  • Bluetooth Stereo Headsets w/Mic
  • Wireless 5-button (click wheel counts as a button) laser mice w/tilt & scroll wheel, that works on a PS/2 to USB port adaptor. For example original Logitech MX620 before fast scroll wheel model.
These I just wanted opinions/recommendations what is:
  • Fastest reliable 2.5" SSD on sale?
  • Better deal/quality than 800-Watt Cuisinart 5.5 Qt. Stand Mixer $279.99 Model: SM-55BCC futureshop web only boxing day flyer? 250-Watt Kitchenaid Mixer $100 in Futureshop liquidation flyer? Breville 550 Watt Steel Bench Mixer $199.99 Model: BREBEM800XL futureshop boxing day flyer?
Ebay Feedback Score:55 | 68 Pos | 100%
My Heat 25-1-0

[POST=5799853]Best Quality DVD Burn I've Seen[/POST]
My Sale/Trade Lists [THREAD=399765]Computers[/THREAD]
Dec 29, 2005
300 posts
17 upvotes
Victoria
This is stupid. On the website below an item I want it clearly states "Enter promo code ‘extrasavings’ at checkout to take an extra 10% off Digital cameras, DSLRs, Camcorders, Lenses and Flashes in cart!" But when I plug in the promo code, it takes off $10... IT'S A $270 ITEM! 10% of $270 is $27...

And it doesn't seem to matter if I attempt an online order or an in-store reservation. Do I do an in-store reservation and print off all the info and try to get the extra $17 from the store?
Sep 19, 2007
220 posts
17 upvotes
magmazing wrote:
Jan 4th, 2013 3:14 pm
This is stupid. On the website below an item I want it clearly states "Enter promo code ‘extrasavings’ at checkout to take an extra 10% off Digital cameras, DSLRs, Camcorders, Lenses and Flashes in cart!" But when I plug in the promo code, it takes off $10... IT'S A $270 ITEM! 10% of $270 is $27...
And the worst thing I check the price for the lens I bought a few days ago (the Canon 50mm 1.8 II) and it was 89.99$ now they raise the price to 99.99$ and say you can save an additional 10%... pfff this goes back to the same sale price from when I bought it on the 2th of January ohhh woooowww!
Jan 26, 2007
125 posts
5 upvotes
I'll never buy another product from FS/BB again after their poor conduct on boxing week. Nothing but hassles regarding trying to order with their crashing website and follow up with products via customer service, only to find that they never had any stock in the first place. And their offer for wasting hours of my time? A $20 gift card.. which expired in 4 days.

I'd rather pay more elsewhere than reward incompetence.
× < >