Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy Canada] [$379.99] Parrot Bebop 2 Quadcopter Drone with Camera, FPV & Controller

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 20th, 2018 3:17 pm
5 replies
Aug 10, 2006
819 posts
299 upvotes
this was pretty good a few years ago.. super light, toy like. the controls alone were like $299-399 a few years back - i used the ap which was also decent. compared with the DJI phantom3 basic (equivalent i think to the bebop2), the pic quality to me was better on the DJI .. batteries on the bebop was cheaper if i remembered, but only lasted like 15 minutes i think,

i sold the bebop2 and kept the P3.
May 15, 2015
40 posts
40 upvotes
Guelph, ON
DJI technology is far ahead of bebop. I'd suggest you spend a bit more and get a Spark or even buy a used Spark off Kijiji.

If you're a student you might qualify for an educational discount when you buy directly from DJI's online store.
[OP]
Oct 16, 2017
151 posts
616 upvotes
wakka2u wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 8:32 pm
this was pretty good a few years ago.. super light, toy like. the controls alone were like $299-399 a few years back - i used the ap which was also decent. compared with the DJI phantom3 basic (equivalent i think to the bebop2), the pic quality to me was better on the DJI .. batteries on the bebop was cheaper if i remembered, but only lasted like 15 minutes i think,

i sold the bebop2 and kept the P3.
I'm not in for pic quality.
I'm in for flying.
Still no?
[OP]
Oct 16, 2017
151 posts
616 upvotes
CheapNFrugal wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 9:03 pm
DJI technology is far ahead of bebop. I'd suggest you spend a bit more and get a Spark or even buy a used Spark off Kijiji.

If you're a student you might qualify for an educational discount when you buy directly from DJI's online store.
Spark is small, and it will cost me more than double of this with the controller.
May 15, 2015
40 posts
40 upvotes
Guelph, ON
I had a Bebop version 1 and my experience was not good. I'm not confident they made significant improvements with version 2.

I have a DJI Mavic and I have seen a Spark fly and I'm confident recommending them.

If you just want to fly for fun perhaps you should consider a non-fpv quad first? Something like this can be a lot of fun:
http://www.greathobbies.com/productinfo ... d=DROE03BB

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)