Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

E3 30% off Select Pre-Orders (Starts June 10th)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2020 4:05 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
4249 posts
1672 upvotes
Belle River
Daco406 wrote: I think it had something to do with their 14 day return window as i had preordered Fallout 76 at E3 and decided to return the game on release date which would have been well past 14 days. Their computer system kept on crashing and wouldn't allow the return to be processed, i ended having to go back to a Walmart that was 5 mins away from my house 3 times to get the return processed. They had to go to a different computer for online returns and couldn't do it on the main customer service computer, not sure why??? The customer service representative even suggested that I should go to another store to do the refund which was ridiculous. In the end it took and i'm not exaggerating when i say this 3 hours to get the refund processed...none the less, i'm never preordering any game online with Walmart again due to this frustrating experience, you figure a multi billion dollar company would at least invest in their infrastructure to hand this. Bestbuy on the other hand, easy returns, walk in and out in less than 5 mins if there is no lineup.
I had the same problem when they first got that new system for online returns with that other computer, spinning progress forever :). On one occasion, on my third return trip to the store I insisted they find a workaround, so they did it the old fashioned way at the regular register, and then every time after I did the same. This isn't a problem for me anymore, the last couple times I returned something that new computer system worked.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
2099 posts
1824 upvotes
AB
I don't have a crystal ball, but I'm gonna go ahead and say that Cyberpunk 2077 will probably be worth the full asking price.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4320 posts
4919 upvotes
Ottawa
agoofykindasuperman wrote: Just got my order in for Cyberpunk on Best Buy! :)

Just been hitting refresh every so often and it finally paid off!
Define every so often? Every ten minutes? 5 minutes?
.fess wrote: I don't have a crystal ball, but I'm gonna go ahead and say that Cyberpunk 2077 will probably be worth the full asking price.
It's worth the near $400 price tag for the collector's edition, imo. But I want standard version just in case.
Last edited by Batarang on Jun 10th, 2019 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 1, 2016
136 posts
131 upvotes
FleshMoulder wrote: I've be doing the same, can you show us some hope (proof) :D
Hmm... I can copy and paste the e-mail or order details but you`ll just say I`m faking it lol

I`m with you though, came on here around 9am and seen it was OOS already. So I left a tab open on the product page and kept hitting refresh every few minutes when I didn`t have work to do... tried on the app too and phone browser. Finally ended up working just after 1pm. My buddy said he had it in his cart, but had to do a password reset for his BB account and by the time he got that figured out, it was OOS again.
Aug 24, 2016
184 posts
234 upvotes
.fess wrote: I don't have a crystal ball, but I'm gonna go ahead and say that Cyberpunk 2077 will probably be worth it at full price.
whenever a game is hyped this much, I approach is cautiously despite previous success in other games. you just never know...
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
4249 posts
1672 upvotes
Belle River
Newpunk wrote: Cyberpunk 2077 sold out of pre-orders? C'mon, up those quantities!
There's only so much Keanu Reeves to go around.

RFDDAN wrote: whenever a game is hyped this much, I approach is cautiously despite previous success in other games. you just never know...
When I saw Keanu Reeves I got a little concerned, to me he isn't really the right fit and it also just made me think that CDPR might be starting to "sell out" so to speak. Anyway you're totally correct in saying that there's no guarantees, but remember that hype can also create a situation where an actually good game takes a beating (undeserved? you decide) just because it didn't live up to the unrealistic hype.
Last edited by hystavito on Jun 10th, 2019 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dec 4, 2014
36 posts
63 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Was Pokemon Shield and Sword not part of this?
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
4864 posts
1865 upvotes
Ajax
Batarang wrote: Define every so often? Every ten minutes? 5 minutes?

It's worth the near $400 price tag for the collector's edition, imo. But I want standard version just in case.
I don't know about that. I used to get caught up in these "special" editions. Where did they end up? Packed away in some closet. The wife would have nothing of it having them displayed in the home office or anywhere else. So while tempting, I steer away. Spend the money on Scarlett instead.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
4285 posts
2286 upvotes
BC
Batarang wrote:

It's worth the near $400 price tag for the collector's edition, imo.
What makes you think this?
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4320 posts
4919 upvotes
Ottawa
Feegus wrote: What makes you think this?
Because it's going to be one of the best games of this generation? The figure itself makes it worth it.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
4864 posts
1865 upvotes
Ajax
hystavito wrote: There's only so much Keanu Reeves to go around.

When I saw Keanu Reeves I got a little concerned, to me he isn't really the right fit and it also just made me think that CDPR might be starting to "sell out" so to speak. Anyway you're totally correct in saying that there's no guarantees, but remember that hype can also create a situation where an actually good game takes a beating (undeserved? you decide) just because it didn't live up to the unrealistic hype.
Not the right fit? From the crowd reaction I would say he fit in quite well. Johnny Mnemonic, The Matrix, Constantine, John Wick, Point Break, Speed, Man of Tai Chi, 47 Ronin, Replicas, . . . yeah that's the right fit.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2006
1100 posts
95 upvotes
Magog
Cyberpunk Collector’s Edition for PS4 in stock on Amazon
Aug 22, 2014
138 posts
186 upvotes
Montreal
jbagish wrote: Was Pokemon Shield and Sword not part of this?
Nope its full price at best buy...You can probably still catch it at 65$ on amazon and walmart
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
3454 posts
3971 upvotes
Surrey
Wth happened to 30% off Switch games? This list is kind of pathetic compared to previous years
Jul 12, 2011
567 posts
248 upvotes
MARKHAM
Cryptopsy wrote: Cyberpunk Collector’s Edition for PS4 in stock on Amazon
$324 though, that's really really hefty. Think it'll be worth it?
Deal Addict
May 2, 2006
1100 posts
95 upvotes
Magog
MobyZz wrote: $324 though, that's really really hefty. Think it'll be worth it?
Buy now think later lol
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
2931 posts
629 upvotes
Mississauga
xristophoros wrote: since when could you pre-order pc games from best buy?
Since forever. That's where I got my SC2 and D3 preorders.
Jesus saves, I spend
Aug 22, 2014
138 posts
186 upvotes
Montreal
seems like Star Wars Jedi Fallen order and Tom Clancy breakpoint dropped down to 50$ at walmart