Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] E3 30% off Select Pre-Orders (Starts June 10th)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 5th, 2019 12:09 am
Aug 24, 2016
183 posts
233 upvotes
Peacenutman wrote: Actually it went live on 12am PST. I checked around 12:10am and I managed to preorder everything. Before I went to bed around 2am, they were still available for preorder.
So 3am EST, middle of the night for some of us...
May 25, 2009
413 posts
259 upvotes
Langley, BC
MrBambinoDent wrote: What a Joke!
I'm not surprised since Amazon dropped the ball this year, BB have no motive to actually offer something!
What are you talking about, Best buy has the best deal this year out of the three... way more selection than walmart excluding nintendo games.
RFDDAN wrote: So 3am EST, middle of the night for some of us...
Yeah that's too bad. Honestly I would set up alarm, like I did before.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO either ubisoft games have tons of stocks or nobody wants them, ghost recon and watchdogs never sold out lol! And Final Fantasy VII remake is available again.
Last edited by Peacenutman on Jun 12th, 2019 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 4, 2015
289 posts
61 upvotes
T.O
Daco406 wrote: Just placed an order for Jedi Fallen Order on the PS4 about 20 mins ago and it was cancelled immediately even though there was stock showing. Game is now out of stock again. Anyone else experienced this?
Experiencing this as well, placed two orders first order was:
Modern Warfare
Jedi Fallen Order
second order was:
Avengers
FFVII

Both showing up as cancelled, didn't both to check but I didn't get a order confirmation email either.
KOODO 8GB/$50 + 6GB/$15 = 14GB/$65 on medium tab w/iPhone 11

BST: Jordan1/Yeezy DS FS 😃
Jan 21, 2010
408 posts
138 upvotes
Toronto
Am I missing something or is this an insane amount of upvotes for an extremely disappointing promo? I know BB and FS were the first ones to incite other retailers in years past, but this is a poor show. This has been arguably their most popular sale outside the holiday season. I find it hard to believe this has been the source of such loss, considering they have done it for 7+ years at this point.
May 25, 2009
413 posts
259 upvotes
Langley, BC
Talick wrote: Am I missing something or is this an insane amount of upvotes for an extremely disappointing promo? I know BB and FS were the first ones to incite other retailers in years past, but this is a poor show. This has been arguably their most popular sale outside the holiday season. I find it hard to believe this has been the source of such loss, considering they have done it for 7+ years at this point.
Because it's the best one out of three this year, if you managed to preorder of course. It's even better than previous e3 offer from best buy, I remember the past 2 or 3 E3 for best buy was like 20% off or buy 2 get 1 free or buy full price but get $20 amount of reward points back.
Aug 22, 2014
77 posts
57 upvotes
Montr
Not sure if it was already posted but gears 5 is 50$ on amazon for those that dont want to order from walmart
Mar 28, 2017
6 posts
3 upvotes
Daco406 wrote: Just placed an order for Jedi Fallen Order on the PS4 about 20 mins ago and it was cancelled immediately even though there was stock showing. Game is now out of stock again. Anyone else experienced this?
The same thing happened to me last night. Ended up ordering Jedi Fallen Order four separate times and Cyberpunk once. Each time, I got no confirmation email and the order was cancelled after about 20 minutes.
[OP]
Jun 7, 2017
985 posts
2578 upvotes
New Brunswick
Talick wrote: Am I missing something or is this an insane amount of upvotes for an extremely disappointing promo?
A bunch of hopeful speculation leading up to the 10th; now disappointment.
Apr 12, 2005
823 posts
4720 upvotes
BranCracker wrote: A bunch of hopeful speculation leading up to the 10th; now disappointment.
One more day left - stay optimistic RFD brethren!
PSN: sixb0nes
Jun 1, 2013
130 posts
49 upvotes
Ontario
Oh man, I read the title and wanted to see what’s good is on sale, instead 50 pages of people discussing how bad E3 is.
Aug 24, 2016
183 posts
233 upvotes
gregwong wrote: Oh man, I read the title and wanted to see what’s good is on sale, instead 50 pages of people discussing how bad E3 is.
You mean how bad the e3 sales are. Barely any discussions about the e3 show itself in here..
Jul 25, 2018
628 posts
355 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
gregwong wrote: Oh man, I read the title and wanted to see what’s good is on sale, instead 50 pages of people discussing how bad E3 pre-orders are.
Ftfy
Jul 27, 2009
160 posts
13 upvotes
we should all just spam their twitter with complaints. When i saw avengers couldn't be pre-ordered i knew something was up. In all my years of ordering E3 games, i have never seen a game sellout. With all the people complaining about orders getting cancelled, im assuming this is a bad glitch or bestbuy just screwing their customers over