Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] E3 30% off Select Pre-Orders (Starts June 10th)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 5th, 2019 12:09 am
Apr 16, 2012
534 posts
90 upvotes
Toronto
projector wrote: Ouch that's pretty bad, but so is seeing: "Estimated arrival date November 4th, 2019" for a game that launches on October 25th, 2019.
I've had that before with games pre-ordered from Walmart but they always ended up arriving on time.

I've never had a problem with Walmart. Unlike Amazon, they've actually delivered pre-orders to me on the release date.

Just pre-ordered Cyberpunk without hesitation.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
2598 posts
1122 upvotes
Sudbury
projector wrote: Thank you kind sir! This is even cheaper than Best Buy too. I don't trust Walmart to actually ship me the game on time, but that's why we just buy a physical copy Day 1 from Walmart and then return the shipped copy when it finally arrives! No wait time xD

Now hopefully Walmart.ca adds Avengers for preorder and I can be done with E3 this year....
When I pre-ordered BFV they delivered at 9am on release day.

Just a FYI
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2009
1307 posts
163 upvotes
$325 for a CE?! Damn, wish I had that kind of money to blow on video games. I'll stick to the $55 standard.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2008
3938 posts
679 upvotes
Windsor
Thanks - just ordered Cyberpunk which is the only game I was really bothered about getting a pre-order for...
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
3683 posts
1199 upvotes
Ajax
shadowslaya wrote: $325 for a CE?! Damn, wish I had that kind of money to blow on video games. I'll stick to the $55 standard.
Yeah, like I said before if you have the space to display items like a mancave or whatever then good. Otherwise, in my case they sit in their boxes away in an unknown closet. lol
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2009
1287 posts
279 upvotes
BB's nintendo switch offering was weak since i pretty much game share ps4 and xbox now.
Jan 12, 2007
568 posts
54 upvotes
Port Credit
G77 wrote: Thanks - just ordered Cyberpunk which is the only game I was really bothered about getting a pre-order for...
Ps4? It won't let me press the add to cart button.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2008
3938 posts
679 upvotes
Windsor
Spensa wrote: Ps4? It won't let me press the add to cart button.
No, I went with Xbox One since I have both an Xbox One X and PS4 Pro - thought it would look better on the X.
Nov 28, 2007
430 posts
142 upvotes
Etobicoke
I just want to grab Wolfenstein Youngblood for PC and when I try to check out I get:

"A promotion in your cart has changed. One of the following may have occurred: <br/><ul><li>You now qualify for a different promotion(s)</li><li>The promotion(s) expired</li><li>Nothing in your cart qualifies for a promotion</li></ul>"

Any way to get past this?
Apr 16, 2012
534 posts
90 upvotes
Toronto
G77 wrote: No, I went with Xbox One since I have both an Xbox One X and PS4 Pro - thought it would look better on the X.
Agreed. Not only because the One X is considerably more powerful, but also because it looks like it was the lead development platform. We could see a RDR2 situation where the One X version looks vastly superior.
May 22, 2012
80 posts
76 upvotes
Calgary
I have not seen Doom Eternal in stock ever on either BB or Walmart, I wondered if anyone was able to grab it?
Deal Addict
May 31, 2006
1480 posts
327 upvotes
Richmond, BC
Was able to get Cyberpunk from Walmart and Modern Warfare from BB

really wish Dying light 2 was part of the promo....can pre order at full price though...but I am not a full price paying type of man
Jul 10, 2017
163 posts
152 upvotes
literally nothing for nintendo switch this is pretty lame.