Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] E3 30% off Select Pre-Orders (Starts June 10th)

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 5th, 2019 12:09 am
Jr. Member
Jul 27, 2009
160 posts
13 upvotes
saw the best buy tweet for avengers and thank god i was at my desk. Immediately preordered it
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2009
1307 posts
163 upvotes
Anyone know if WM has a limit on orders? I have 2x cyberpunk ordered, second is for a gift, and both are in progress. Ordered a few hours ago...I know I should probably just wait, I just don't want to miss or screw up this deal.
Member
Aug 31, 2015
433 posts
89 upvotes
Concord, ON
EverJay wrote: I literally had a pre-order for Sword and cancelled it to get Astral Chain instead (yes, drastically different games). You're getting both, so it doesn't seem to both you that like half of all Pokemon won't even be in the games?
Im not the original person you quoted but that doesn't bother me at all...I too ordered both Shield and Sword though. Reasoning being, I don't know what pokemon are going to be exclusive to each game and also, the whole "not all pokemon in the game" doesn't bother me as long as most pokemon from the 1st 4 regions are in the game. I stopped playing the Pokemon games after that lol...excited to get back into it though
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 31, 2011
1354 posts
1786 upvotes
Ottawa
shadowslaya wrote: Anyone know if WM has a limit on orders? I have 2x cyberpunk ordered, second is for a gift, and both are in progress. Ordered a few hours ago...I know I should probably just wait, I just don't want to miss or screw up this deal.
This may not apply to Standard Edition, but they cancelled one of my orders for the Collector's Edition of Cyberpunk (ordered PS4 and XB1 versions).
Newbie
Apr 8, 2019
11 posts
1 upvote
Anyone else order Avengers for PS4 just now? Order status is saying cancelled, and I didn't even get a confirmation email
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 6, 2008
3383 posts
1148 upvotes
BC
IWannaWin wrote: This may not apply to Standard Edition, but they cancelled one of my orders for the Collector's Edition of Cyberpunk (ordered PS4 and XB1 versions).
How long after ordering did you get the cancellation email?
Jr. Member
Jul 27, 2009
160 posts
13 upvotes
Kobe82481 wrote: Anyone else order Avengers for PS4 just now? Order status is saying cancelled, and I didn't even get a confirmation email
yup thats what im seeing. Hope it's just a glitch
Jr. Member
Oct 30, 2013
181 posts
29 upvotes
RileyFreeman wrote: yup thats what im seeing. Hope it's just a glitch
Same thing here. I never got a cancellation email but when I view the order it says cancelled.
Member
User avatar
Dec 3, 2010
437 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
Final fantasys at BB, got through for a pre order
Sr. Member
Jul 12, 2011
510 posts
195 upvotes
MARKHAM
Anyone know how long these preorder sales usually last for? Thanks!
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 25, 2018
619 posts
340 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
I got an order in just before noon and it showed up as cancelled within 10 minutes. Got another one through just after 12:00pm~ which was probably about a minute or so after the tweet I guess:
Image
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2006
3381 posts
956 upvotes
Vaughan
him_101 wrote: Final fantasys at BB, got through for a pre order
check your order status.
Member
User avatar
Dec 12, 2009
314 posts
173 upvotes
satisfacshaun wrote: The same thing happened to me last night. Ended up ordering Jedi Fallen Order four separate times and Cyberpunk once. Each time, I got no confirmation email and the order was cancelled after about 20 minutes.
Yeah i gave up, i tried a second time and it was cancelled too. As this is a EA game, i'm not that confident that i'll end up keeping the game and would have rather preorder at Bestbuy for easier returns as I have had issues with preorder returns at Walmart last year. Will probably wait until release to see if EA doesn't mess up the game or if reviews are good before I decide to buy.

Top