Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] E3 30% off Select Pre-Orders (Starts June 10th)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2019 8:27 am
Jul 25, 2018
443 posts
240 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Well it's been two hours since I got through with my Avengers preorder (post-tweet).
Hasn't been cancelled yet. But also no confirmation email either >.>
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2009
1276 posts
157 upvotes
Took 3 orders last night to get Avengers to stick. My WM orders for Cyberpunk both say in progress still. I guess I'll cross my fingers.
Jan 30, 2016
200 posts
45 upvotes
Toronto, ON
So what's my best bet at getting a preorder discount on Pokemon sword and shield ?
Jul 25, 2018
443 posts
240 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
johntitor2036 wrote:
Jun 12th, 2019 3:09 pm
So what's my best bet at getting a preorder discount on Pokemon sword and shield ?
$64.96 from Amazon.ca
Apr 8, 2019
10 posts
1 upvote
Kobe82481 wrote:
Jun 12th, 2019 1:33 pm
Anyone else order Avengers for PS4 just now? Order status is saying cancelled, and I didn't even get a confirmation email
Update: Just called Best Buy about this. They said it is a system wide glitch, should be fixed by tomorrow. Cancelled orders can't be brought back. But if a new order is placed (whenever preorders come back in stock) they will honor the sale price from the cancelled order.
May 5, 2015
2 posts
Woodstock, ON
Kobe82481 wrote:
Jun 12th, 2019 3:24 pm
Update: Just called Best Buy about this. They said it is a system wide glitch, should be fixed by tomorrow. Cancelled orders can't be brought back. But if a new order is placed (whenever preorders come back in stock) they will honor the sale price from the cancelled order.
That is incredibly irritating. Finally a decent sale on a PC game and it was cancelled. Nice one BestBuy.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
2912 posts
668 upvotes
Ajax
Kobe82481 wrote:
And pigs can fly. Winking Face
Dec 14, 2006
152 posts
8 upvotes
Edmonton
I love how they know it's there issue but they are basically telling the customer "sucks to be you for trying to buy something at BB"
Dec 24, 2009
836 posts
321 upvotes
Quebec City
Tried to pre-order 3 Switch games, no 30% even at the "review the order" step. I thought it was until the 13th.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
2912 posts
668 upvotes
Ajax
For those worried about Walmart, they are sending communications out and all good as we have all been saying.

To our valued customer,

You may have received an email stating that your pre-order item will be cancelled if not shipped within 3 days.

The email you received was sent in error and your pre-order item is not in backorder status and is not at risk of being cancelled. Rest assured, we have reserved this product for you and it will ship out on time, as scheduled.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your understanding!

Sincerely,
Your friends at Walmart.ca
Dec 14, 2006
152 posts
8 upvotes
Edmonton
They at least didn't say TO bad So Sad as did BB
Jul 27, 2009
156 posts
13 upvotes
Kobe82481 wrote:
so even though we ordered it, we dont really have an order. BB bout to get LIT up (suits reference)