Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] E3 30% off Select Pre-Orders (Starts June 10th)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2019 8:27 am
May 8, 2016
122 posts
34 upvotes
shadowslaya wrote:
Jun 15th, 2019 5:44 pm
So, I was being super nice to the lady, she sounded nice so I gave zero attitude on this and was willing to accept whatever outcome.

I told her the codes I got weren't working, which was true, even for Avengers it didn't work. So all she asked was for the original order number and the new one. So I did so and quickly made an order for Borderlands 3. I rolled the dice and planned on saying "whoops wrong order number" if she caught on it wasnt Avengers. So ya, you can say I'm a pos for taking advantage, but I did so anyway. She said the original discount plus the certificate discount is applied to the order and that I'd see it on my statement once it ships, like the discounts will reflect on there. So then I made a couple more orders and read off the old order numbers and got it done pretty smoothly. Obviously YMMV. I'd just play dumb and see what happens. Give them the order number and see what they say. They say hey it's not avengers just say whoops and exit the convo somehow, they don't, then idk, you cheated the system as I have.

She said each order got $49 off. $25 from the certificate and said $24 was the original discount, I'm guessing the original 30% amount.
I talked to a BestBuy Rep today. She offered me only the $25 e-certificate off and was not willing to give me that extra $24 off as per the E3 discount. How did you manage to get that?
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2009
1276 posts
157 upvotes
jawadjaved87 wrote:
Jun 16th, 2019 8:15 pm
I talked to a BestBuy Rep today. She offered me only the $25 e-certificate off and was not willing to give me that extra $24 off as per the E3 discount. How did you manage to get that?
The rep brought it up herself, I called going in for only $25. I'm not sure what to say to try to get them to do it.
Jul 25, 2018
443 posts
240 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
shadowslaya wrote:
Jun 17th, 2019 8:24 am
The rep brought it up herself, I called going in for only $25. I'm not sure what to say to try to get them to do it.
Just super lucky I suppose :p!