Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Star Wars Battlefront (PS4/XBOX ONE/PC) - $39.99/$49.99

Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2014
1499 posts
4659 upvotes
Toronto

[Best Buy] Star Wars Battlefront (PS4/XBOX ONE/PC) - $39.99/$49.99

Images
35 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2010
1354 posts
1134 upvotes
White Bear, ON
just wait for game of the year edition just like Witcher 3
Dec 13, 2009
659 posts
273 upvotes
North Bay
mathu83 wrote: just wait for game of the year edition just like Witcher 3
Yea... I mean considering the Season's Pass is like the price of another
full fledged game this is the approach I'd prefer to take, assuming that
we actually get a goty/ultimate edition.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
7019 posts
1546 upvotes
Mississauga
Note if do buy the standard edition, you'll be locked out of some places since some dlc recently came out.

Also i heard the PC community for this game is pretty much dead.
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
3057 posts
1504 upvotes
This game isn't doing well.
Some of these numbers are the gaming equivalent of life support. No doubt the DLC is worthless at this point for everything but PS4 due to how split the community becomes when DLC is added.

PC: 3,987 (24h peak: 4,480)

XBOXONE: 8,361 (24h peak: 15,119)

PS4: 21,722 (24h peak: 21,722)

Total: 34,070

Source: http://swbstats.com/

This information makes me sad, I got a free year of EA Axis with my Xbox One. I really enjoyed the dumb fun of how uncoordinated everyone is, it's like xmas noobs all the time, which I think is awesome fun. Great fun, but EA needs to do something to draw people in.

I think you can get a download code for PSN for ~$34 CND off some jank site people use here.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3267 posts
6459 upvotes
London, Ontario
ph00p wrote: I got a free ear of EA Axis with my Xbox One.
A free ear? Gross lol. And EA what? :razz:
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6907 posts
3331 upvotes
Canada
Life support? That's a bit of a stretch.

It's currently killing Hardline and equal with BF4 .. and I'm sure both of those are spiking right now because of the free content.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2011
1100 posts
236 upvotes
played this game for about 30 mins on ps4, havent touched it since.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6907 posts
3331 upvotes
Canada
How I would make BF better ...

Dogfight mode needs way more vehicles ... and/or dogfight mode becomes "vehicle" mode which includes all land and aircraft. So you can just keep hopping in vehicles without the need for powerups.

Jabba's Palace should be like Destiny's homeworld area instead of a flat/static menu. Make it a social hub.

I'd also like to see some open world map (just like Destiny) where people can hope in and out and do Missions with respawning Rebels and/or Stormtroopers .. and bosses.

If this game morphed in to Destiny I would be tickled. Imagine co-ops versus Rancors, etc.

Good times could be had.
Oct 18, 2010
189 posts
159 upvotes
Halifax
The second half of the game would required a Season Pass which is another $70 plus tax.
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2007
1743 posts
122 upvotes
My wife got me Battlefront for Valentine's Day (paid $79.99) and I asked her to exchange it for Fallout 4.

She seemed a bit hurt, but she doesn't know much about video games aside from the fact that I play them after she goes to bed.

I explained to her that Battlefront was one of those games that will drop drastically in price after only a few months... and I have about 3 games in my queue before I'm going to get around to an additional game.

So seeing this makes me happy to know that I didn't have a game sitting on my shelf losing 50% of it's value before I even got around to playing it.
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
3057 posts
1504 upvotes
Got it for $25 CND yesterday off cdkey site, works great!
Aug 6, 2014
73 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I'll just wait till it goes on the EA Vault. Shouldn't be too long the way this game is selling.
Oct 13, 2014
67 posts
16 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
ph00p wrote: Got it for $25 CND yesterday off cdkey site, works great!
I see this is listed as "US only" on the website. Is the code valid for use on Canadian accounts as well or are you using a US account?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)