PC & Video Games

Free Download Pokemon Games for Nintendo 3DS

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 14th, 2018 3:00 pm
Nov 30, 2009
437 posts
123 upvotes
You can get all these games free on the Nintendo Eshop.

There is no deal here.
Last edited by KIDAVENGER on Mar 13th, 2018 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 17, 2008
521 posts
126 upvotes
ammaretto wrote:
Mar 12th, 2018 11:35 pm
can the DSiXL still download ANY games...free or paid for?
No, it's a 9 year old device. The store was taken offline at the end of 2017.
Aug 23, 2012
806 posts
414 upvotes
Everywhere
FreedomG20 wrote:
Mar 12th, 2018 10:10 pm
I've already been playing Pokemon Shuffle for 2+ years on mobile... it's been fun but super time-consuming.

The game has reached an endpoint where there won't be any brand new stage updates. There are 700 main stages, and 700 harder versions of those stages. All weekly special stages will rotate within a 24-week cycle.
huh, i stopped playing last year when the power creep got to be too much. when i spend most of my time grinding for coins to attempt the hardest stages, it's just not fun anymore.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2003
2899 posts
323 upvotes
Ottawa
I've never paid a cent in either of them, but I don't want to think of all the time I've lost to Shuffle and Rumble World. I am going to stay far, far away from free games in the future.

If you're playing Rumble World and want to exchange friend codes, I could always use more support there. Conquering that last challenge stage seems like a distant dream.

I'm wondering if the codes in question offer any bonuses over the standard free versions – but I guess if they're redeemable in the eShop and not in-game, the answer is probably no. (The retail, physical version of Rumble World basically includes everything you'd get from paying $40 in the free version, practically eliminating the slow, endless grind.)