Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Google Pixel / Pixel XL Fitted Hard Shell Case by Google $9.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 23rd, 2017 9:34 am
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2013
1395 posts
7214 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA

[Best Buy] Google Pixel / Pixel XL Fitted Hard Shell Case by Google $9.99

Last edited by Dealer40 on Aug 18th, 2017 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Koodo - Zoomer Mobile - Tangerine - Voip.ms
23 replies
Mar 1, 2012
769 posts
331 upvotes
Toronto
Jimboski wrote: Who actually buys these plain cases at regular price of $40?
people that don't know any better... the same people that don't care when they go over the data limit and their phone bills are 200+ dollars.
Apr 18, 2007
484 posts
547 upvotes
Cambridge
colavs19 wrote: Get a Spigen instead
I swear by Spigen cases. My Nexus 6P had one and now my Pixel XL has on. Best cases
Jan 18, 2005
243 posts
221 upvotes
Good luck finding them in store. I just got a Pixel from the Koodo deal and went into both the nearby Best Buy and BB Mobile store and when I asked about Pixel cases they immediately said no without looking, which tells me they don't normally carry any.

Got a Spigen case from Amazon delivered for $14.99 the next day.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50592 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
Poco wrote: Good luck finding them in store. I just got a Pixel from the Koodo deal and went into both the nearby Best Buy and BB Mobile store and when I asked about Pixel cases they immediately said no without looking, which tells me they don't normally carry any.

Got a Spigen case from Amazon delivered for $14.99 the next day.
That's with prime right?
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2010
1096 posts
1354 upvotes
Canada
I have the caseology parallax series for free whoever wants it... For the xl for whoever wants it. I'm in Red Deer Alberta
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8478 posts
5289 upvotes
Toronto
How does Google make such ugly cases? The case design is awful, it completely eliminates any recognition that it's housing a Pixel (except the clear one) when it should be trying to promote the Pixel, and of all the colours in the rainbow they chose those ugly colours (what is that green??)

Did they ask themselves, would i want to buy that? Did they ask people whether they like those colours?

It's really baffling the choices that Google makes sometimes. Do they not hire any people whose only job is to design and make sure things are aesthetically pleasing? Do they just leave it up to programmers to select colours on their coffee break?

Or do they just not care, and outsource everything to some third party company and not even give any input at all, even if it's supposed to be the official case of their flagship designed by Google phone?
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2010
1362 posts
512 upvotes
Toronto
I love spigen cases, but I don't trust myself, had to otterbox my pixelxl
Beep Boop
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2010
1096 posts
1354 upvotes
Canada
I have a caseology parallax case for the xl for free if anyone wants. I'm in Red Deer.
Mar 14, 2017
236 posts
191 upvotes
Victoria, BC
I have a Caseology Parallax for my Pixel XL. Good case. Accurate cut-outs, nice feel, doesn't cover camera sensors, accommodates a full coverage screen protector, doesn't feel bulky.
ValiantSpacemanSpiff
Interplanetary Explorer Extraordinaire
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2010
1096 posts
1354 upvotes
Canada
Jimboski wrote: I just ordered one, why are you giving it away? Don't have the Pixel XL anymore?
Yeah, returned it for an LG G6.
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10576 posts
15687 upvotes
GT-EH
ValiantSpacemanSpiff wrote: I have a Caseology Parallax for my Pixel XL. Good case. Accurate cut-outs, nice feel, doesn't cover camera sensors, accommodates a full coverage screen protector, doesn't feel bulky.
I can vouch for the caseology parallax series - definitely does not feel bulky at all.

Also military grade drop tested 26x @ a height of 48 inches.
https://www.caseologycases.com/pages/military-grade
Public Mobile Customer, $34/50GB CAN-US
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard
Nov 26, 2003
835 posts
1324 upvotes
Toronto
fightbriz wrote: How does Google make such ugly cases? The case design is awful, it completely eliminates any recognition that it's housing a Pixel (except the clear one) when it should be trying to promote the Pixel, and of all the colours in the rainbow they chose those ugly colours (what is that green??)

Did they ask themselves, would i want to buy that? Did they ask people whether they like those colours?

It's really baffling the choices that Google makes sometimes. Do they not hire any people whose only job is to design and make sure things are aesthetically pleasing? Do they just leave it up to programmers to select colours on their coffee break?

Or do they just not care, and outsource everything to some third party company and not even give any input at all, even if it's supposed to be the official case of their flagship designed by Google phone?
come on... tell us how you REALLY feel...
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2005
1325 posts
1288 upvotes
PannTher wrote: Yeah, returned it for an LG G6.
Do you like the G6 better? Just curious.
Mar 28, 2011
32 posts
2 upvotes
NB
PannTher wrote: I have a caseology parallax case for the xl for free if anyone wants. I'm in Red Deer.
How much would it cost to ship to Ontario? I'm interested and could PayPal shipping.