Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

iPad Pro 12.9 LTE 2017 deals

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2019 1:17 pm
Penalty Box
Dec 27, 2013
8003 posts
4050 upvotes
Toronto
any ipad PRO that you buy will be the best thing you ever bought - tech related- in your home.
I also recommend a keyboard to go with it so that you can type with it whle you sit on the couch.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
38384 posts
12008 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
I am not sure why people are complaining about the headphone jack

Do you really want an MP3 player that big? That job belongs to your cell phone.

I have already upgraded my iPad Pro. My old iPad Pro 9.7" LTE with Smart Keyboard, Apple case, and Apple Pencil is for sale if anyone is interested
Sep 16, 2008
330 posts
62 upvotes
I love my 2017 10.5”. Face ID doesn’t mean anything to me, get it if you want a bit more screen real estate. I have the old Apple Pencil that I paid to much for that’s a total gimmick and waste of money unless your an artist. My10.5 is plenty fast and can multi task, window in window. Also the camera on the new 2018’s isn’t as good as the 2017’s. No optical stabilization. Save your money and don’t give more than you need too to apple to just ha e the latest and greatest. If you’re rich by all means do what you want with your money but even a 1000 bucks is too much for a tablet. My 2 cents.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2005
1604 posts
977 upvotes
Gee wrote: Do you really want an MP3 player that big? That job belongs to your cell phone.
Not even
An MP3 player that is 6 inches and drains battery in an hour or two of use and has limited internal storage since OS and apps and pics need to share data space?
Koodo $45 60GB 5G + Unlimited Long Distance Perk (28 Countries)
Public $120 180GB + Canada Wide (90 Day plan; less rewards = $20 per month)
Freedom $35 North America Wide + 20GB + 1GB Roaming
Nov 13, 2018
116 posts
82 upvotes
I found 12' 2018 screen to be inferior to 2017 in viewing angles, the image gets dim much quicker. Really strange for a device that sits on a table, mostly. Maybe they were aiming at better peak brightness, not sure. Was really waiting for the new one to use as PDF reader, but alas, they made this one worse too.
Feb 16, 2017
583 posts
247 upvotes
Looks like deal is back if someone felt they missed it lol
Jan 1, 2018
635 posts
840 upvotes
bendable deal indeed!
Ahh the feeling I get when I've saved some money...more money for the more important things!
Feb 16, 2017
583 posts
247 upvotes
beaware of this issue i am reading lot of complaints on mac forums and my friends ipad also ran into the same issue if ur buying i highly recommend buying applecare+ for extra 1 or 2 years

https://www.valuewalk.com/2018/12/2017- ... pot-issue/

Also on apple site trade value for this ipad 256 wifi version is only 415$ just incase if u want to upgrade soon so trade in will not help u might have to sell on kijiji ,letgo or fb marketplace
Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
21389 posts
23729 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Bendgate is real. My iPad Pro 11 bent, but I think it was my fault as I kind of leaned onto it on my chair. Hard to explain, but still shouldn’t have bent so easy. Good thing I was under the return period and got a new one. These need to be treated like paper. Look at it wrong and it’ll bend, but so far it’s great and meets my business needs.
Aug 5, 2008
808 posts
602 upvotes
Gee wrote: I am not sure why people are complaining about the headphone jack

Do you really want an MP3 player that big? That job belongs to your cell phone.

I have already upgraded my iPad Pro. My old iPad Pro 9.7" LTE with Smart Keyboard, Apple case, and Apple Pencil is for sale if anyone is interested
People also use it to watch videos (sometimes not out loud)
Aug 5, 2008
808 posts
602 upvotes
Gee wrote: Bluetooth headsets not an option?
I think both headsets could be options
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2007
2761 posts
882 upvotes
I jumped to a 2018 (12.9") model from previous generation and agree; this is one of the rare times I felt the upgrades for an Apple revision warranted my money.
FaceID and on-chassis pencil charging were incentives and USB-C port is nice too.

Just give it a good inspection on purchase for warping; mine was fine but it's obviously a production issue right now.
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
90 posts
210 upvotes
3258 Cork St Guelph,…
warmdeals wrote: I agree with you on the performance part, but build quality, not really. https://www.macrumors.com/2018/12/21/ap ... -ipad-pro/

If you want slim bezels, USB-C, face ID or Apple pencil 2 support, go with the 2018 versions. If you simply want a larger iPad with LTE/GPS, the 2017 is a very good price! The bezel is not that bad and it gives you extra space to hold. Touch ID is also more convenient IMO as you don't have to raise the iPad to unlock.
For me, I really needed USB C port . Lightning port is painful enough for me