• Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2019 2:18 am
Jun 18, 2015
301 posts
360 upvotes
Toronto, ON
mikedolo wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 3:23 pm
All I'm saying is do some research. You can find better tws earbuds on Amazon. For half the price with better bluetooth connectivity and sound
according to rtings.com, these are the 3rd best in the critical listening category. the only place they fall short is their connectivity, but are still rated pretty high overall.
Aug 27, 2016
83 posts
33 upvotes
DanP wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 3:51 pm
Like which ones? Instead of just bashing the deal, perhaps give us examples of what you are referring to.
Anker soundcore liberty air.
Sep 9, 2005
202 posts
33 upvotes
Hamilton,Ontario
deezz wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 3:55 pm
boooo
Are you shouting "Boo!" or "Boo-urns!"?
“To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.”

Homer J
Dec 3, 2018
1 posts
I picked up some Jabra Elite 65t over the holidays. All of the reviews I have found online about truly wireless earbuds have the Jabra elite 65t (or the 65t active which is identical except for slightly better waterproofing and a heart rate monitor) as the top one available. Through my experience, all of the reviews have been accurate; good noise isolation, comfortable fit (suitable for the gym), ear bud button controls are useful (though buttons could be made easier to press), good form factor and good connectivity.

As for the JBL, there are many reviews that find that there are connectivity issues, especially with the left ear bud. Sound quality is excellent but given that wireless connectivity’s a core feature that I’m looking for, I passed on the JBL.
Aug 27, 2016
83 posts
33 upvotes
yesstyle wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 5:41 pm
just bought a pair since theres ebates for 8% and 10$ off coupon. Will see how good it is.
Same here minus the ebates
Apr 17, 2012
274 posts
251 upvotes
CALGARY
Just did some research. The ones at Bestbuy are gen 2, which solved the left ear dropping issue. They are the JBL free X, JBLFREEXWHTBT. Bought the ones at Chapters tonight for $99 and they are gen 1, JBLFREEWHTBT which are flooded with problems. Will be returning them.
Nov 1, 2015
170 posts
56 upvotes
BC
Heard nothing but bad things about these.