Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] JLab JBuds Air In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones $59.99

[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2005
1945 posts
165 upvotes
Toronto

[Best Buy] JLab JBuds Air In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones $59.99

Notices these earbuds on sale at Best Buy for $59.99. These are very well regarded earbuds and rated as best bang for the buck on several websites.

Here is the review on rtings.com REVIEW
Last edited by TomRFD on Jul 4th, 2019 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
89 replies
May 4, 2006
493 posts
67 upvotes
How do these compare to the ones the sell on amazon? Soundpeats?
May 10, 2019
3 posts
3 upvotes
I have tried both, Jbuds sounds better overall than soundpeats and also the bass is much punchier.
You get 3 built-in equalizer settings and 2 year warranty on the Jbuds.
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2011
1074 posts
157 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I got these, they sound very good, and are very reliable.
My issue is the control button needs to be pushed in kinda hard which I don't like.

But they are definately good for 60 bux, the Sabbat E12's are available for about $70 on ebay "4 weeks" or $95 on Amazon and they have USB C_ wireless charging, and a much softer button.
Oct 13, 2010
95 posts
393 upvotes
I've been hearing about radiation from Bluetooth especially when it's so close to your brain. Anyone have thoughts on this?
Nov 3, 2011
273 posts
164 upvotes
Toronto
emilk wrote: I've been hearing about radiation from Bluetooth especially when it's so close to your brain. Anyone have thoughts on this?

oh yes, same with microwaves and talking on your cell phone and about everything will give you cancer nowadays lol
Feb 24, 2018
277 posts
134 upvotes
Anyone have a cheaper WIRED version of these? I'm looking for some earbuds for the bus that have really good noise isolation. The stuff I've ordered from China has good sound quality but the isolation hasn't been what I wanted and the sound signature is generally too bass-heavy for the type of music I like.
May 4, 2006
493 posts
67 upvotes
I've ordered these for pickup... Thanks!
I'm currently using Jaybird X3 and when I workout the cord sticks to my neck
Jul 17, 2017
32 posts
15 upvotes
Bought these today and I love the fact that they include a volume control for that price. I enjoy using my headphones with the Firestick so I don't wake my wife and child but often the Firestick is too loud with no way to adjust it.

Some reviews say the Latency is bad; others don't mention it. I haven't tried them at home yet but there was negligible latency when watching YouTube videos on my phone. I am a HUGE Stickler for that, so much so it annoys my wife so I will update this post when I try it on my fire stick.
Deal Guru
May 6, 2005
10388 posts
921 upvotes
Vancouver
I'm assuming these are not workout friendly and prone to falling out?