Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Lenovo IdeaCentre 310S SFF Desktop PC - Silver (AMD A9-9430/1TB HDD/4GB RAM/Windows 10) $199 W/FS

Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37133 upvotes
6060842 wrote: Old folks don't care if it will display @ 4K even if they know what it is. We were happy just to have a B&W television. Any upgrade from that is just a bonus. :)
My 486 is boxed and ready to ship. Just say the word.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
DonkeyDoo wrote: Is it possible to upgrade ram / ssd on this unit, or is it all soldered straight on? I don't care if I void the warranty, just wondering if it's possible Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Not sure, but it does have its own thread, if you haven't seen it.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
idiotcanuck wrote: Not sure, but it does have its own thread, if you haven't seen it.
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/best-bu ... 2317810/9/
So far it looks like the SSD can be replaced, and the ram not, in that Packard Bell
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2012
1318 posts
727 upvotes
EDMONTON
redflagdealsguy wrote: My 486 is boxed and ready to ship. Just say the word.
Surprised you kept your 486 this long … I dropped my 486 to ecostation for recycling before the turn of the millennium

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)