Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Lenovo Yoga C930 13.9" 2-in-1 Laptop $1,229.97

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2020 5:39 pm
May 31, 2004
23 posts
12 upvotes

[Best Buy] Lenovo Yoga C930 13.9" 2-in-1 Laptop $1,229.97

I was a little concerned that this was a pricing error because the product page was taken down earlier today - just after I placed my order. It's up now but they corrected the price.

The specs on this is really good: Core i7 /16GB/512 GB SSD and also comes with a 4K display.

I checked the Lenovo site and they don't carry this model - it's exclusive to Best Buy only.

You even get an external 1TB USB HDD and Google Home Mini as a bonus!
Last edited by lookin4thehookup on Feb 5th, 2020 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
52 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9970 posts
40835 upvotes
What was the price before they "corrected" it?

Also, please put price in title.
hi :)
Sep 3, 2019
152 posts
194 upvotes
I thought the discount they were rating this at was bogus but this version of the Lenovo Yoga C930 really is pricey.

https://www.amazon.ca/Lenovo-81C4000EUS ... 744&sr=8-4

I don't really care much for the options they're throwing into the bundle, but it may be hard to pass up on this deal for such a small form 4K 2-in-1
Mar 7, 2019
384 posts
484 upvotes
fatestkid wrote: I think $799
That was a different model. But before the price increase I think it was 1099
Feb 4, 2020
6 posts
6 upvotes
Not sure why people are downvoting this post. I made an account finally just to support OP.

Let me tell you that I've been looking for a laptop for months now, even bought the raving black friday deal on microsoft for the lenovo gaming computer. (899 or something?) But I thought it was a touch slow and really heavy, and didnt teally want to hassle with another lenovo (although its impressive how good their build quality is for just a plastic body on that model.) Well thank god I saw the posts of the cheaper model bundle thread, because this deal was HOT to me. I bought it a few days ago with the deal being 1199, its only 30 bucks more and after recieving it.. I say the computer alone makes it a HOT deal. Review of laptop after 2 days:
It's just straight up a premium device. I'm coming from a macbook pro that i bought at launch for 2k around 6 years ago (amazingly its still kickin), and the build quality feels on par with those bad boys. Seriously, I always feel like these brands overprice their stuff cause they do lol..but it seriously feels like a worthy competitor to macbook pros. I love the colour, the display is a 4k sexy time, the speakers are really good imo (can use dolby for both visuals and audio.) They dont even sell this model at lenovo, I believe you get twice the storage and ram as the best model there. I highly recommend this one guys. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I will do my best to answer right away.
Last edited by alittledealer on Feb 5th, 2020 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 22, 2014
491 posts
446 upvotes
for reference i bought a similar laptop last year mar 2019

Item:
Yoga C930 14" Glass - Vibes

Price:
$1,374.24
Part No: 81EQ000MUS
Configuration Details
● Processor: 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-8550U Processor (1.80GHz, up to 4.0GHz with Turbo Boost, 8MB Cache)
● Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64
● Display Type: 13.9" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS glossy touch
● Memory: 12 GB DDR4 2400MHz (Onboard)
● Hard Drive: 256 GB Solid State Drive PCIe-NVME M.2
● Warranty: 1 Year Depot or Carry-in
● AC Adapter: 65 watt AC
● Graphics: Integrated Intel® UHD Graphics 620
● Battery: 4 Cell 60 Watt Hour Li-Polymer
● Bluetooth: Bluetooth® 4.1
● Camera: 720p HD Camera
● Pen: Lenovo Active Pen
● Fingerprint Reader: Fingerprint Reader
● Keyboard: Backlit Keyboard - US English
● Wireless: 802.11 AC (2 x 2)
Item:
3Y Onsite upgrade from 1Y Depot/CCI delivery
Part No: 5WS0K76356

Received*
Qty:
Price:
$74.25

Sub total:
HST :
CouponSaved:
Shipping Fees:
Total:
$1,374.24
$178.65
$860.00
FREE
$1,552.89

battery lasts pretty good, sound is awesome. feels well built.
Feb 4, 2020
6 posts
6 upvotes
davidqbp wrote: for reference i bought a similar laptop last year mar 2019

Item:
Yoga C930 14" Glass - Vibes

Price:
$1,374.24
Part No: 81EQ000MUS
Configuration Details
● Processor: 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-8550U Processor (1.80GHz, up to 4.0GHz with Turbo Boost, 8MB Cache)
● Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64
● Display Type: 13.9" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS glossy touch
● Memory: 12 GB DDR4 2400MHz (Onboard)
● Hard Drive: 256 GB Solid State Drive PCIe-NVME M.2
● Warranty: 1 Year Depot or Carry-in
● AC Adapter: 65 watt AC
● Graphics: Integrated Intel® UHD Graphics 620
● Battery: 4 Cell 60 Watt Hour Li-Polymer
● Bluetooth: Bluetooth® 4.1
● Camera: 720p HD Camera
● Pen: Lenovo Active Pen
● Fingerprint Reader: Fingerprint Reader
● Keyboard: Backlit Keyboard - US English
● Wireless: 802.11 AC (2 x 2)
Item:
3Y Onsite upgrade from 1Y Depot/CCI delivery
Part No: 5WS0K76356

Received*
Qty:
Price:
$74.25

Sub total:
HST :
CouponSaved:
Shipping Fees:
Total:
$1,374.24
$178.65
$860.00
FREE
$1,552.89

battery lasts pretty good, sound is awesome. feels well built.
Yeah this gives an even better perspective.
+4k hdr screen
+16gb ram
+double the ssd storage
i wonder why the price is so low, they keep raising it though. its 1300 now.
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2003
4676 posts
1285 upvotes
Hamilton
Now it's 1299.
By morning it'll be 1399.
Lol.
Feb 10, 2006
976 posts
61 upvotes
Thornhill
I don't think anyone's mentioned this yet, but you also get Microsoft Office Home & Student (1 user, permanent one, not the subscription based one, costs $169.99 normal price). Makes this a pretty hot deal, IMHO!
Jan 31, 2007
900 posts
114 upvotes
toronto(pape and dan…
mushy_eyes wrote: I don't think anyone's mentioned this yet, but you also get Microsoft Office Home & Student (1 user, permanent one, not the subscription based one, costs $169.99 normal price). Makes this a pretty hot deal, IMHO!

Thank you for pointing out. Yeah I think this even better deal..
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2007
2577 posts
221 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone actually bought it? Would you let me know this is the old 4k dim version or the updated one? They said the screen is dim from the reviews. Thanks
Jun 4, 2015
578 posts
1078 upvotes
YYC
walkfaster wrote: Anyone actually bought it? Would you let me know this is the old 4k dim version or the updated one? They said the screen is dim from the reviews. Thanks
I received mine yesterday. Screen is great and bright enough.
Buy it now and return if you are not happy
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2007
2577 posts
221 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks. Do you have the actual model number? Would you mind to share ? Thanks
Jan 28, 2019
220 posts
1548 upvotes
Ontario
RFDGuy123 wrote: That was a different model. But before the price increase I think it was 1099
I saw that model on reddit it was actually $999 for a while before they increased it to $1099
Jan 17, 2017
64 posts
26 upvotes
walkfaster wrote: Anyone actually bought it? Would you let me know this is the old 4k dim version or the updated one? They said the screen is dim from the reviews. Thanks
Received mine yesterday as well. I'm by no means a computer guy, but did do a month or so of research before springing on this deal at the $1199 price point.

Initial observations were a bit ... disappointing? First off, does anyone else's machine run a bit warm? Maybe that's just how laptops are but I was definitely surprised how warm it got under not a particularly heavy load (don't think I had more than a few tabs open, no games or apps open either either, I was just installing and updating the system). During that time, the system started chugging a bit too, and Edge hung up a few times ... Also, though the system is 4k, it doesn't have HDR? Any idea how to check for sure, maybe something on Netflix? Also had a fair bit of trouble typing on the keyboard. Travel distance is good, but when putting my hands down, they naturally fell to the left of where they need to be, so for example I'd start typing H instead of J. Probably just my problem and I need to get used to it. At least it's an English keyboard!

Otherwise, as alittledealer said, it definitely feels premium with nice materials, and that sound bar is such a thoughtful idea and really cranks the volume unlike anything I've heard from a laptop. The invoice from Bestbuy has individual price lines for each item in the bundle, so you may be able to return them while keeping the laptop (gonna test it today!) I really want to like and keep the machine overall, and really last night's first impressions were formed over at most a half hour of mucking around, so they're admittedly crude. Anyone know if there's a c930 community available that can help you learn how to optimize the computer out of the box, maybe make suggestions on what apps to uninstall even after a fresh Windows install?
Nov 16, 2010
88 posts
142 upvotes
Kitchener
lookin4thehookup wrote: I checked the Lenovo site and they don't carry this model - it's exclusive to Best Buy only.
It's not on Lenovo's site because it's last year's model. Lenovo cleared their inventory out late last year, and Best Buy is doing the same now.

Note: I'm not criticizing the deal - the C930 is a nice machine and this is a good price for an i7/16 GB/512 SSD w/a 4K display. It gets very good reviews overall, although it has been noted to run pretty warm.

I just wanted to clarify why you don't see it on Lenovo.com. It has been replaced by the C940 (which Lenovo currently has on "sale" for $1899 w/ i7/16GB/1TB SSD and 4K - don't get me started on Lenovo and their constant price fluctuations lol)
Feb 22, 2017
188 posts
273 upvotes
toronto, ON
Great price for a very good laptop. I have the C930 "Glass" version which I bought in October. Really like the machine and works well for my needs (development, photo editing, streaming). Not a gaming machine but if you are so inclined it has thunderbolt 3 so you can add an external GPU. Note that for some strange reason my machine came without the drivers installed for Thunderbolt and even after trying to use the automated Lenovo processes for updating the machine it didn't work. I had to manually install them from https://support.lenovo.com/ca/en/downloads/ds504966 before my TB3 dock would work.
Jan 5, 2018
177 posts
279 upvotes
budibodi wrote:
The invoice from Bestbuy has individual price lines for each item in the bundle, so you may be able to return them while keeping the laptop (gonna test it today!)
Tell us how it goes