Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Logitech G305 Lightspeed 29.99$ (50% off)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 26th, 2019 12:22 am
[OP]
Newbie
Jul 10, 2019
97 posts
77 upvotes

[Best Buy] Logitech G305 Lightspeed 29.99$ (50% off)

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/lo ... k/12642295

I've always wanted to see if Logitech's Lightspeed lives up to its hype.

Lowest price on amazon.ca seems to be at 49$
Last edited by h8g7f6j9k0 on Jul 19th, 2019 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
only price errors are true deals - such is the philosophy of RFD.
65 replies
Newbie
Jul 8, 2019
29 posts
35 upvotes
Mississauga
uses AA batteries, and while it says it does have a wireless extender cable, that's not an actual cable. so the only option is wireless in this case. still cheap though for those who doesn't mind the battery and 100% wireless features.
I have absolutely no will power on heavily discounted electronics that I will use only once.
[OP]
Newbie
Jul 10, 2019
97 posts
77 upvotes
Shular wrote: uses AA batteries
aw, that scuks. good to know though.
only price errors are true deals - such is the philosophy of RFD.
[OP]
Newbie
Jul 10, 2019
97 posts
77 upvotes
Freebush wrote: G505? G305?
G305. Corrected.
only price errors are true deals - such is the philosophy of RFD.
Sr. Member
Aug 20, 2011
893 posts
997 upvotes
Missed all other Logitech deals, only got this one, sad.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2014
1227 posts
589 upvotes
BlackXstar wrote: Missed all other Logitech deals, only got this one, sad.
Don't be sad. This is a very good mouse for the price. It's praised pretty often in /r/mousereviews for being light and having a good shape for claw/fingertip/hybrid grip. Also, you don't have to worry about the battery dying on you when after the warranty expire. You can easily find AA (or AAA if you want something lighter) batteries :)
Deal Expert
User avatar
May 8, 2009
47373 posts
5303 upvotes
Toronto
andersb wrote: Don't be sad. This is a very good mouse for the price. It's praised pretty often in /r/mousereviews for being light and having a good shape for claw/fingertip/hybrid grip. Also, you don't have to worry about the battery dying on you when after the warranty expire. You can easily find AA (or AAA if you want something lighter) batteries :)
I heard you can convert it so it takes AAA batteries instead of AA making it lighter?
Member
Dec 5, 2016
225 posts
268 upvotes
Where are all of the $5 filler item for FS ideas though?
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2014
1227 posts
589 upvotes
Jimboski wrote: I heard you can convert it so it takes AAA batteries instead of AA making it lighter?
Yes, you can use a plastic convertor or aluminum foil. lol. Oh and pick a Li-Ion AAA battery.

Edit: Lol I don't understand why this isn't OOS.
Newbie
Jul 22, 2018
12 posts
4 upvotes
When I add it to my cart the price shows full price or $59.99 anyone else having this issue?

thanks
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2007
4125 posts
3696 upvotes
h8g7f6j9k0 wrote: aw, that scuks. good to know though.
Hmm, why? I actually prefer AA batteries. They last forever, at least a year, much better then AAA batteries that some mice have, or even worse a Li-Ion battery you have to charge regularly?
Newbie
Jul 14, 2018
7 posts
1 upvote
I have the same issue, almost bought it at its original price lol

Top