Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Logitech Powered Wireless Charging Stand for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XS Max and XR $29.99

Jun 10, 2004
623 posts
1289 upvotes
Toronto

[Best Buy] Logitech Powered Wireless Charging Stand for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XS Max and XR $29.99

*edit* Sold out at Amazon, still available at Best Buy.
61kEdXsHE6L._SL1500_.jpg

Charge and use your phone in either portrait or landscape orientation
Optimized for iPhone to deliver up to 7.5w Qi-Standard charging designed for effortless placement-just drop your phone and start charging
A small physical footprint requires less surface space and opens up more possibilities for placement.
Charges through most of the cases up to 3 mm thick

-Callahan-

71c9wO5rSVL._SL1500_.jpg

Lowest Recorded Price on CCC

000.jpg
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 9th, 2020 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated to Best Buy after Amazon deal expired
48 replies
Apr 26, 2019
580 posts
748 upvotes
ak-47 wrote: Can anyone chime in why this Logitech wireless charger is almost double the price of this Choetech wireless charger?

https://www.amazon.ca/Wireless-CHOETECH ... th=1&psc=1

I am using the choetech right now with my iphone XS and don't notice any issues with it
Not sure, but my suggestion is to split the difference and get the Anker: https://www.amazon.ca/Anker-Qi-Certifie ... B07DBXZZN3
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
3150 posts
7726 upvotes
Ontario
RT6dGG wrote: Neither of those come with a power adapter.
I recently just bought one of the Anker ones, but this is obviously a big difference if you need one.

I'm tempted to try out the Logitech one. But $30 isn't impulse buy for me for something like this.
Jul 31, 2006
187 posts
216 upvotes
Coquitlam
Costco in BC have a similar one (7.5W/10W) which runs off DC power and have 2x USB-a output for $29.99 as well. Just for comparison
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2007
1516 posts
309 upvotes
Toronto
unzari wrote: Costco in BC have a similar one (7.5W/10W) which runs off DC power and have 2x USB-a output for $29.99 as well. Just for comparison
How does the Costco one for $29.99 compare? I bought the Costco one, but have not had a chance to open it to test it out.
Oct 12, 2008
78 posts
222 upvotes
Ottawa
Just received it, isn’t compatible with my case. Just a tad too thick and starts if it’s squished. Even the Dollarama one has no problem with the case.

Hopefully works for my wife’s phone.

I have 5 wireless chargers of various prices and the best one is still from IKEA.

https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/p/nordmaerke ... -50442581/

Before you complain about charging speed, you don’t need a fast charger for overnight. The only time I use a wire is in the car or while traveling.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2009
1432 posts
1394 upvotes
Toronto
Received the Logitech charger from OPs original post today and it looks & feels MUCH more solid and well designed than some of the other charging stands I have used (incl Anker, Cloetech, Seneo).

Thanks again OP. Might buy a second one since it’s still on sale
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18224 posts
36610 upvotes
Scarborough
Thanks, I've wanted this one for a while now. Now I'll take my cheapo Nexxtech from The Source to work and use this one at home.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Banned
Sep 20, 2019
331 posts
474 upvotes
Serious question, but... am I reading this right?

7W of power???????

Isn't this pathetic?

https://consumer.huawei.com/en/phones/mate30-pro/power/

The Mate 30 needs 40W when wired or 27 wireless...

I don't want my phone charging at 1/6th the speed as it normally does.

Why are people going nuts over this deal?
The one, the only, the original, SIZZLING FRYING PAN HOT DEALS - DEAL GOD!
Nov 24, 2015
1 posts
North York, ON
5 is the normal speed for most iPhones. Their “power delivery” is at 7.5 I believe.
Apr 14, 2012
657 posts
183 upvotes
Calgary
MauriceLaFlamme wrote: Serious question, but... am I reading this right?

7W of power???????

Isn't this pathetic?

https://consumer.huawei.com/en/phones/mate30-pro/power/

The Mate 30 needs 40W when wired or 27 wireless...

I don't want my phone charging at 1/6th the speed as it normally does.

Why are people going nuts over this deal?
Because not everybody has a compatible phone with Huawei's 27W wireless charger. If you don't want to charge at a 6th your wired wattage, then use your wired charger or spend the $40 on Aliexpress.

Otherwise this is a decent deal for a simple thing to have at your desk or nightstand. I'm assuming if charge speed is your priority, wireless charging isn't going to cut it. 7.5W certainly isn't pathetic when most typical wireless charging pads and supported devices range from 5W-15W.

Edit: Also appears that it comes with a built in cord/ac plug-in so that's a few dollars saved.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)