Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard - $29.95

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 22nd, 2019 9:42 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2005
2556 posts
1619 upvotes
I highly recommend this keyboard. Have one at home & work and they have lasted me for 10 years. Still going strong even though all the letters have worn off years ago. Just purchased my 3rd one this week for $30 at Canada Computers.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2011
1512 posts
2736 upvotes
Picked up a bunch of these a few years ago at a computer recycling place, they looked mint and probably was from a office business that didn't need them anymore. $5 a piece.
Jul 24, 2002
576 posts
636 upvotes
Vancouver
I'm on my second one, and if you like the ergonomics (I used to have the old white one) there's really nothing better. Too used to the split now. => I think I've had this model for about 3 years? 5 years now?
KLUTZO
Game geek, Family geek, Videography geek, all round geek!
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2490 upvotes
isgaard wrote: Picked up a bunch of these a few years ago at a computer recycling place, they looked mint and probably was from a office business that didn't need them anymore. $5 a piece.
Quality post.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2286 posts
1043 upvotes
BC
HelloGoodBuy wrote: I have one at the office that is at 19+ years now and still working fine! Hoping it takes me through to retirement. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Sounds like you don't do any work. Unless you left out the part where you spend time to clean and maintain it.
Lucky Mobile: $20/3GB Unlimited Canada wide calling. DMINR
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2286 posts
1043 upvotes
BC
vivibaby wrote: Quality post.
Quality post? No. "Cool story, bro".
Lucky Mobile: $20/3GB Unlimited Canada wide calling. DMINR

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)