Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy Mobile

Free $150 to $300 gift card for select phones

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2018 12:17 am
13 replies
Jun 24, 2015
771 posts
677 upvotes
What does select 2 yrs plan mean? On any 2 yrs tab either Large or Medium?
Dec 8, 2017
127 posts
59 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Weird. There's a $200 gift card for the Pixel 2 XL with Koodo, but no gift card for the pixel 2 non-XL
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
8552 posts
11762 upvotes
GTA
sixsix wrote: What does select 2 yrs plan mean? On any 2 yrs tab either Large or Medium?
I think with all but Koodo you have to stay for 2 years or you have to pay the cost of the phone.
Feb 18, 2012
971 posts
621 upvotes
Victoria
Anybody buy from BB and then cancel? Do you actually sign anything that says you have to give gift cards back if you cancel? Do they enforce it? What if you soent them same day?
Jan 20, 2012
559 posts
494 upvotes
LONDON
Horsey2345 wrote: Anybody buy from BB and then cancel? Do you actually sign anything that says you have to give gift cards back if you cancel? Do they enforce it? What if you soent them same day?
Only Koodo will not clawback, other companies might. You would have to look in their contracts to see what the stipulations are.
Please do not PM me with requests for assistance, unless I PM you first, or if I give you permission to. That's what the forums are for!
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2016
1821 posts
1999 upvotes
Horsey2345 wrote: Anybody buy from BB and then cancel? Do you actually sign anything that says you have to give gift cards back if you cancel? Do they enforce it? What if you soent them same day?
well here's the thing. Unless you are signing up with koodo, when you cancel the price of the phone it's so ridiculous you would be loosing money even with the gift card. And if you actually return the phone back to the store you would have to return the gift cards. Only exception is koodo for cancelling at least.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2008
1998 posts
619 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
When does this take effect? I can’t see any $0 iPhone 7 on Koodo.
Jun 24, 2015
771 posts
677 upvotes
I know. I have a kodoo plan only capable with med tab, so I am wondering if I can get the iPhone 7 with the Med tab for the GC
Jan 20, 2012
559 posts
494 upvotes
LONDON
If the iPhone 7 is on medium tab that’d be sweet, but I highly doubt it. Hell, I’d take the 7 for $0 on medium tab with no gift card.
Please do not PM me with requests for assistance, unless I PM you first, or if I give you permission to. That's what the forums are for!
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2013
1149 posts
689 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know what the subsidy is for the iPhone 6? They don't even sell it on apples site anymore to figure it out..

I"m trying to think if it's worth it to just cancel right after..
Jan 2, 2014
302 posts
146 upvotes
Abbotsford
Ychanceit wrote: Anyone know what the subsidy is for the iPhone 6? They don't even sell it on apples site anymore to figure it out..

I"m trying to think if it's worth it to just cancel right after..
Iphone 6 is currently $0 on small tab($240) with koodo.

I got $300 in PC points from the Mobile Shop couple weekends ago. So after tax and the $30 activation fee i'm paying around $5 for the iphone 6 overall.