Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy Mobile

Open box iphone sale

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 21st, 2017 7:13 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2007
1424 posts
394 upvotes
GVRD
I bought a refurbished Phone 6s about a month ago. No problems, basically brand new.

The box was still sealed from Apple (as a refurb). The phone guy told me that BB receives the broken phones from the customer and then they send them to Apple. Apple then provides BB with a refurbished phone to sell.

Every store will have some in stock too, but in my experience it was almost always the Rose Gold model. If they have several on hand ask the Manager for an additional discount. The prices in store varied by up to $150. On my 3rd store visit the manager advised that they had 3 6s and a 7 for several months and he wanted them gone
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2005
3167 posts
1209 upvotes
Montreal
Shu wrote: So after dec 1 I can get my prepaid phone unlocked for free?
ya man

unless the carriers don't dance with the CRTC, but that shouldn't happen
Client at: Tangerine, VoIP.ms, Virgin Mobile
Jun 17, 2009
37 posts
5 upvotes
Van city
Purchased one openbox iPhone 6s space grey 32gb for $560 including tax. Received it in the mail today and it literally only came with the phone and no adaptor, no USB chord, no headphone :( kinda disappointed.

But I guess this is what openbox is all about. I just wish they indicated that on the site
Mar 15, 2017
374 posts
144 upvotes
cmw wrote: Purchased one openbox iPhone 6s space grey 32gb for $560 including tax. Received it in the mail today and it literally only came with the phone and no adaptor, no USB chord, no headphone :( kinda disappointed.

But I guess this is what openbox is all about. I just wish they indicated that on the site
"What's in the Box?

Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
Lightning to USB Cable
5W USB Power Adapter"

You should contact them or something, the text above was mentioned on the website. Maybe you got an open box model where the previous owner took all of the accessories?
I have no idea, just guessing...
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2012
1685 posts
744 upvotes
TBD
cmw wrote: Purchased one openbox iPhone 6s space grey 32gb for $560 including tax. Received it in the mail today and it literally only came with the phone and no adaptor, no USB chord, no headphone :( kinda disappointed.

It's open box, would you really want the headphones?

But yeah I agree, sucks that there wasn't even an adapter included.
Dec 24, 2011
891 posts
634 upvotes
kevdanga wrote: It's open box, would you really want the headphones?

If you like open headphones, then that's $35 he's missing out on. Don't really see the big deal of used headphones, a little rubbing alcohol and they're good as new, especially in an open-box deal where they likely had very little use.
Sep 25, 2014
102 posts
93 upvotes
Whitby, ON
Did you buy iphone 6s from bb?
I bought Iphone se from bb. I got a phone And charger, cable, ear phone. It came like new one.
You should contact them if you did not get a charge and cable, ear phone.
Without cable and charger, ear phone, it is not open box phone.
Mar 11, 2006
213 posts
41 upvotes
Any know the return policy of these open box iphones? Would it fall under the 30 day policy?
Feedbacks:
Heatware
Dec 10, 2008
146 posts
64 upvotes
Cold Lake
You're not alone. I just picked it up 15 min ago and checked to make sure everything was inside. Im missing all the accesories.
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16158 posts
5680 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Next month, Bestbuy will have sale on Open Box chargers and earphones! lol
Dec 10, 2008
146 posts
64 upvotes
Cold Lake
I just called them just now. They'll submit a short shipment escalation and go from there.
Deal Expert
Oct 27, 2003
18444 posts
9757 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
Obviously these are not checked at all before they are sent out and resold. I'd stay away.
Jun 5, 2007
582 posts
269 upvotes
North York
kevdanga wrote: It's open box, would you really want the headphones?

I got the same phone buy mine had both

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)