Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

NHL18 (X1/PS4) PM with Best Buy for $46.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2017 6:13 pm
Tags:
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16990 posts
9322 upvotes
London
jbone14 wrote: Switching discs? It installs to the hard drive at first and you never have to touch the disc again... at least on Xbox One, cant speak to PS4
What? Did that change, because I've always gotten an error saying I need to purchase the game on xbox if I don't have the disc in
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
1887 posts
359 upvotes
North York
I think he's confused. You need the disc to play.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2611 posts
2204 upvotes
Canada
Viper98 wrote: What? Did that change, because I've always gotten an error saying I need to purchase the game on xbox if I don't have the disc in
Odd... not me. I have the disc's sitting in the cases on the shelf.
spawn582 wrote: I think he's confused. You need the disc to play.
If confused is using the physical disc to install then putting them on the shelf never to use them again as I play the game without it is confused.... then yes i am confused.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
1887 posts
359 upvotes
North York
How is that possible unless you own these games digitally too.
Nov 6, 2011
231 posts
92 upvotes
Surrey
jbone14 wrote: Odd... not me. I have the disc's sitting in the cases on the shelf.

If confused is using the physical disc to install then putting them on the shelf never to use them again as I play the game without it is confused.... then yes i am confused.
what? so you bought the disc, installed the game and took the disc out and play it without it?????? what????