[Best Buy] NieR: Automata - Game of the Yorha Edition (PS4) - $29.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2020 6:38 am
[OP]
Jan 1, 2010
384 posts
357 upvotes

[Best Buy] NieR: Automata - Game of the Yorha Edition (PS4) - $29.99

Great game and it is only available online.

I've been waiting for the price to drop for a while.

GOTY content is not on the disk. You have to redeem via code.

Same price on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.ca/Nier-Automata-Gam ... 194ARZHZD8
Last edited by TomRFD on Jan 24th, 2020 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
35 replies
Jun 19, 2017
481 posts
929 upvotes
Canada
Waiting for someone with no intention of purchasing and too much time on their hands to say “Price in the title please”.
#SwitchGod
[OP]
Jan 1, 2010
384 posts
357 upvotes
Lickzy wrote: Waiting for someone with no intention of purchasing and too much time on their hands to say “Price in the title please”.
It is already in the title.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1287 posts
1078 upvotes
Waiting for this to hit $10. Don’t care what edition it is.

It did once years ago at Walmart but went oos obviously
Wallet safe :rolleyes:
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
1470 posts
2295 upvotes
Bought it for the same price during Black Friday. Can confirm that I've yet to open the packaging and it's sitting on my desk and making me feel guilty and sad that I can't prioritize enough free time to play videogames these days but at least the cover art looks pretty rad.
Jan 17, 2015
275 posts
237 upvotes
Pierrefonds, QC
Such a great soundtrack. I had to pay a pretty high price for the vinyls set from the SquareEnix store, but it was so worth it.
Apr 8, 2017
917 posts
629 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
tehhDR wrote: Such a great soundtrack. I had to pay a pretty high price for the vinyls set from the SquareEnix store, but it was so worth it.
The game itself was enjoyable (not great), but the soundtrack was the best part, I think. The "theme park" and "become as gods" tracks are soooo goood.
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Jun 7, 2018
136 posts
129 upvotes
OutsideYourWorld wrote: The game itself was enjoyable (not great), but the soundtrack was the best part, I think. The "theme park" and "become as gods" tracks are soooo goood.
This game is great, not perfect. But, Oh My God the soundtrack, it's the best ever in video game history. I have been and still is listening to the OST since i played this game from almost 3 years ago...
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
19502 posts
4650 upvotes
Thornhill
Almost 3 years since I finished the game and all endings, I still have the soundtrack on rotation during my commute. So. Damn. Good.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2005
1280 posts
163 upvotes
coolwasabi wrote: Bought it for the same price during Black Friday. Can confirm that I've yet to open the packaging and it's sitting on my desk and making me feel guilty and sad that I can't prioritize enough free time to play videogames these days but at least the cover art looks pretty rad.
Bro. Top 3 game of the generation for me. Go for it.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2009
4651 posts
2429 upvotes
M-Arkham
I got the base game for $14.99 and the dlc from playstation store for like $8 or $9
2x Zoomer $36 for 5GB , 800min Can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
32356 posts
3157 upvotes
Winnipeg
apparently it is the same disc as the base game but include a dlc code lol