Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] NieR: Automata - Game of the Yorha Edition (PS4) - $29.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2020 6:38 am
Feb 28, 2006
135 posts
70 upvotes
As a RFDer, of course we would like to get it as cheap as possible.

But realistically, $30 is pretty decent for a good game. If you go out for a night, you could easily spent that. The best price is what people are willing to spend for something they value, that's why people can pay more for switch games, or pay a lot for something that costs much less to make.

I'll say if you really want to play this game, this is a good price. If you don't care as much or can wait, you can wait. This game is popular enough that it's unlikely to go out of print soon, and even if it does, digital is always an option.
Jan 29, 2010
776 posts
504 upvotes
Toronto
This was sadly a game that I couldn’t finish. It was too repetitive. I’m actually surprised at the amount of praise it gets.

Compared with others in its class (elite) like GOW, Uncharted, Last of Us, Witcher and Dark Souls, this game is considerably worse than them IMO.
Oct 25, 2018
667 posts
693 upvotes
Beat the game once but didn't want to go back to beating it again and again to finish the multiple endings, game was fun though.

Bought the DLC and was super pissed to find out it's crazy ass end game, "Spend hours to level your character to lvl100 and then do these battles perfectly to unlock what you bought" Sony wouldn't refund me, lol.
Feb 11, 2010
463 posts
58 upvotes
CrazyCatMan wrote: No DLC on disc = no buy from me.
You don't miss much honnestly for missing Automata's DLC'S
Dec 3, 2018
6 posts
3 upvotes
The game gets very repetitive over time. I don't get it why so many people praise it :(