Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Open box appliances @Brampton warehouse

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2018 9:36 pm
Jul 28, 2005
908 posts
216 upvotes
Mississauga
Techmann wrote: Sears use to be good many moons ago, but sadly their light is dimming.
Dimming? On the verge of the power to the light being cut! lol
Ralphael wrote: Always buy!!! no regrets.... you can always return later....
MetalGear wrote: Nothing is more permanent than temporary
Oct 7, 2017
176 posts
60 upvotes
I love my craftsman garage opener. I bought a bunch when it's on sale and all our rental houses use craftsman garage opener. I found it's made by Champlain. I missed remote of the 2 and it works just fine.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37126 upvotes
Brampton open box. You couldn't make it sound less appealing if you tried, OP.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2010
3566 posts
1644 upvotes
Brampton
redflagdealsguy wrote: Brampton open box. You couldn't make it sound less appealing if you tried, OP.
lol, its their distribution centre though sir, that's just where it goes
Nov 13, 2009
786 posts
197 upvotes
Somewhere N of 49th …
molexir wrote: Dimming? On the verge of the power to the light being cut! lol
Yes. on the verge of the power being cut to their light..it was already cut up here.
Nov 13, 2009
786 posts
197 upvotes
Somewhere N of 49th …
Taihou wrote: I love my craftsman garage opener. I bought a bunch when it's on sale and all our rental houses use craftsman garage opener. I found it's made by Champlain. I missed remote of the 2 and it works just fine.
Craftsman is no longer Sears. Stanley Black and Decker bought the rights and sell it through Lowes
Sep 29, 2010
67 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
Went there couple years ago. Remember seeing many dented and scratched fridges and washer dryer units.
Clearance price is labeled on each unit. Once you selected an appliance, you try to find a sales person who wrote the information from down the saleslabel and ask you to pay at the cashier. Some cheapskates were starting to change out the label to lower price model to get an even better deal. If you decide to do it, remember you won't have any warranty.
Jun 4, 2006
396 posts
407 upvotes
Anyone check this out yet? I've been looking for a laundry pair for a little while now but curious what it's like; roughly a 2 hour drive from where I am.
Mar 7, 2011
141 posts
87 upvotes
I went today. It wasn't crowded but there were quite a few people there. A lot of the good deals are probably gone by now, but if you're looking for a cheap fridge or a dishwasher then maybe they've got something left.

In general, they had large appliances and some TVs. I bought a deep freezer. I also wanted an oven too, but the good ones were all gone, and I went right at 2! The pricing varies, but if you know what you want and what it's worth, you can score a decent deal. You do need to have a good idea of what you want though.
Apr 6, 2012
212 posts
86 upvotes
Most good deals were gone within 1-2 hours. I was able to get KitchenAid Refrigerator discontinued model for ~$1700 (Comparable Newer model sells for ~$3600). I got Bosch 800 series dishwasher for~ 800 (CAS sells it for $1749), and Samsung Cooking Range for ~$950 (CAS sells it for : ~1400 and other stores has it for ~1800). Most front load laundry and stainless ones were gone by 4 pm. Most refrigerators with french door + water dispenser were gone within first 1 hour. I asked few workers if they are going to restock for tomorrow but they were unaware. Pretty much everything was in mint condition with 1-2 scuffs or minor dent. Shipping in Zone A for upto 3 appliance was flat $75 (I believe their Zone A was within 20-30 KM radius). I think good deals were secured by the people working there as I noticed there were many appliance marked as sold from the time I entered the place but were not moved from their display location to the loading area by the time I left. It is possible they were given first chance to pick before opening it for general public.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
4081 posts
1967 upvotes
Toronto
Any bbq's?
Aug 2, 2010
58 posts
8 upvotes
brampton
But website show they closed Friday and Saturday
Jan 17, 2017
210 posts
134 upvotes
Do they have over the counter microwave oven?
Apr 6, 2012
212 posts
86 upvotes
NO BBQ or counter microwave. The only appliances I spotted were:
1. Refrigerators
2. Washer/dryers
3. Cooking ranges
4. Dish washers
5. Built in ovens
6. Built in Microwaves
7. TV
8. Laptops
9. Few sound systems
10. Bar fridge
11. I spotted 2-3 range hoods
Mar 28, 2011
229 posts
210 upvotes
Local Ontarian Scotl…
Thanks!
I bought two small Boschs s with 60% discount, great deal!
Also bought fridge Bosch B21CL81SNS, 0nly for $2200, which is f.. awesome deal!!!

Definitely, if you are looking for something for $200, it's not your paty
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2003
1564 posts
146 upvotes
Is this still on, where is Brampton wear house

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)