Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Playstation Classic - $29.99 (starts April 18)

  • Last Updated:
  • May 10th, 2019 3:06 pm
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 26, 2010
1371 posts
855 upvotes
Land
BB's online stock down to 1584
. . . .

Be Nice...

. . . .
Newbie
Mar 30, 2019
43 posts
53 upvotes
What's the price protection window if we purchase at $29.99?
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2006
2204 posts
454 upvotes
went to BB and i said can you PM from this invoice from the source for $20 ?
he said no, but i know it's $20 at the source on their website, so i'll PM their site which is the same price instead...
yeah buddy whatever rows your boat, not gonna teach you how to do you job but FYI, if A = B, then B = A
i didn't care if he PM the website or MY invoice as long as i got the PS for $20 and we call it a day

buddy then went to markville and they said no to the PM
For sale threads:
GCs / Coins
Cloth / Phones/
Jr. Member
Oct 19, 2004
138 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Decided to go for it on Bestbuy's website. I had a $10 eCertificate collecting dust so it should effectively come out to $20 just like The Source's price.

I'm contemplating getting another one to mess around with. Any idea if Stock Track includes open-box units? Also, anybody know how much open-box systems were going for?
Newbie
Oct 29, 2017
16 posts
2 upvotes
Dammit I can't get either AutoBleem or BleemSync to work with my newly bought PSC :(

I got the 128GB Sandisk Cruzer Glide USB 2.0 for 35 bucks too because I read on the r/PlaystationClassic reddit that it generally works. Oh well, might have to go get a new USB stick or get a powered USB hub if I want to get the hacks working. I spent about 2 hours downloading a buncha PSX and SNES games I used to play to fill up the drive.

FWIW this is the USB I got that doesn't work: https://m.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/sand ... e/11797088
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
1066 posts
489 upvotes
I want to play this Mario game, it should be exact this game with same visuals, is there a way to get this on PS Classic? I bought two consoles today ..


Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2018
12848 posts
13586 upvotes
Jkyjustin wrote: Dammit I can't get either AutoBleem or BleemSync to work with my newly bought PSC :(

I got the 128GB Sandisk Cruzer Glide USB 2.0 for 35 bucks too because I read on the r/PlaystationClassic reddit that it generally works. Oh well, might have to go get a new USB stick or get a powered USB hub if I want to get the hacks working. I spent about 2 hours downloading a buncha PSX and SNES games I used to play to fill up the drive.

FWIW this is the USB I got that doesn't work: https://m.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/sand ... e/11797088
Try this guy for a step-by-step installation on a slightly older version of AutoBleem, it should still be valid.

Newbie
Mar 30, 2019
43 posts
53 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: 8BitDo Bluetooth USB Adapter for USB

Found on BB for only $14.97.

Allows you to play pretty much any modern Bluetooth controller.
Does it work with PSC? I thought the NES/SNES mini has a different controller port ie not USB.
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2018
12848 posts
13586 upvotes
GeraldoRei wrote: Does it work with PSC? I thought the NES/SNES mini has a different controller port ie not USB.
I deleted my post just before you posted. I'm not convinced it does work with the PSC, whereas the one I linked to from the thread below should:

playstation-classic-homebrewing-2279484/#p30824164
https://www.amazon.ca/8Bitdo-Wireless-B ... 07L334WXC/

I borrowed the other link from a gentleman in my homebrewing thread, it became clear quickly that attachment was for the wrong console.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
1358 posts
917 upvotes
St Catharines
Jkyjustin wrote: Dammit I can't get either AutoBleem or BleemSync to work with my newly bought PSC :(

I got the 128GB Sandisk Cruzer Glide USB 2.0 for 35 bucks too because I read on the r/PlaystationClassic reddit that it generally works. Oh well, might have to go get a new USB stick or get a powered USB hub if I want to get the hacks working. I spent about 2 hours downloading a buncha PSX and SNES games I used to play to fill up the drive.

FWIW this is the USB I got that doesn't work: https://m.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/sand ... e/11797088
This drive should work.

Did you disconnect the power from the Classic, plug in the flash drive, then reconnect power? You have to do that the first time you boot autobleem.
Newbie
Mar 30, 2019
43 posts
53 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: I deleted my post just before you posted. I'm not convinced it does work with the PSC, whereas the one I linked to from the thread below should:

playstation-classic-homebrewing-2279484/#p30824164
https://www.amazon.ca/8Bitdo-Wireless-B ... 07L334WXC/

I borrowed the other link from a gentleman in my homebrewing thread, it became clear quickly that attachment was for the wrong console.
Would you happen to know if the USB hub is an essential?

Top