Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Playstation Classic - $29.99 (starts April 18)

• Last Updated:
  • May 10th, 2019 3:06 pm
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20269 posts
4229 upvotes
Poormond Hill
SavvyShopperCa wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 7:28 am
For all the people that bought it from Walmart last week, you can still price match: https://www.walmart.ca/en/help/products

"Will Walmart match competitor prices?
Absolutely! We pride ourselves on having everyday low prices. So, if you ever find a price that beats ours – we’ll match it. We’ll gladly Ad Match with proof of the current in-store retail price of any local competitor’s ad (printed or digital) for an identical item, provided that the item is in stock.Here’s how you can request an Ad Match:
1. ONLINE:
Visit our Ad Match page and fill in the required details on the form.
Click the “Submit” button. Your request will be forwarded to our Customer Service team and you’ll hear from us shortly.
Please note that when submitting an Ad Match request online, you must provide a URL (website address) to the local competitor’s digital flyer. If you only have a printed copy of the flyer, please request an Ad Match in store.
2. IN STORE:
Present a valid flyer (printed or digital) of any local competitor to a Walmart Associate at checkout.
If approved, your Walmart Associate will match the price on the spot.
Please note that Ad Match is not applicable to: used or refurbished items, clearance sales, combination promotions (i.e. gift with purchase), double or triple coupons, after-sale rebate offers, preferred customer discounts or random discounts (i.e. scratch and save events) offered by other retailers, or competitor misprints or withdrawn or corrected advertisements.We reserve the right to limit quantities. Our “local competitors” and “identical items” are determined by us. Walmart’s Ad Match program may be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice."
Key words:
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
5578 posts
3468 upvotes
Turonno
Lancer2004 wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 1:44 am
I cant explain it, but I always love the Dollarama comments. They just never get old..
They remind me of the EB Games Facebreaker comments. Old but gold. You get sick of them but don't mind the occasional cameo.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2007
1713 posts
332 upvotes
these things actually are paperweights without the dual shock - huge mistake not including it. good price though!
Oct 13, 2017
149 posts
224 upvotes
Halifax
sandikosh wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 9:29 am
Key words:
I am not sure what is your point ? I never said people should drop everything and go to Walmart right now. I merely stated the return policy T&C from Walmart, so people can prepare for it once the offer is available...
Jul 2, 2016
302 posts
385 upvotes
I'm hoping Walmart matches that price online so I can use my online coupon for $10 off so it is $19.99.
Sep 20, 2018
251 posts
243 upvotes
Montreal
Almost at my $19.99 buy price-point....
Nov 28, 2009
385 posts
188 upvotes
Pickering
priceman wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 9:24 am
What happened to NES and SNES Classic??? i thought they just came out... can’t find them for sale at the usual stores... discontinued already??
I was at EB Games on Friday, they said both NES and SNES mini are discontinued.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2004
2722 posts
325 upvotes
Montreal
Debonair wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 9:40 am
these things actually are paperweights without the dual shock - huge mistake not including it. good price though!
Dual shock support was pretty hit and miss on the North American PS1. I think only official game on the classic that's supports it is Metal Gear Solid, possibly Resident Evil depending if it's the revised version on there.
An RFDer and his credit card number are soon parted.
Nov 7, 2013
140 posts
132 upvotes
Halifax
priceman wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 9:24 am
What happened to NES and SNES Classic??? i thought they just came out... can’t find them for sale at the usual stores... discontinued already??
NES Classic came out in Nov 2016, SNES Classic in Sep 2017... Both were discontinued in Dec 2018.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
2413 posts
730 upvotes
Toronto, ON
tempting but I have not opened my SNES Classic bought 2 years ago
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
16340 posts
4464 upvotes
BranCracker wrote:
Apr 14th, 2019 9:16 pm
A few other good game deals coming that day too:
Not a bad price on the PSVR. Been looking to add that to my system for some time now. Thanks...
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2003
2978 posts
354 upvotes
Ottawa
droccerp94 wrote:
Apr 14th, 2019 9:53 pm
Will get mines price adjusted from $40 to $30. Thanks OP.
I bought an open-box one for $40+tx on Saturday, when regular price was $50. Maybe I can get it price-adjusted to less than $30?

Do you need to bring in the product when you price-adjust, or just the receipt?

Also, are the controllers XInput devices, or do you need xbox360ce for most PC games?
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
2466 posts
125 upvotes
Burlington
ashven288 wrote:
Apr 14th, 2019 9:09 pm
Starts April 18
OP may want to update thread "starts april 18th" to one day only.

Just so people know, that deal is possibly a one day only deal it looks like. Flyer shows 18th to 18th.

Best Buy has their quarterly VIP sale on Thursday the 18th so sales may not continue at that rate into the weekend.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2004
4330 posts
946 upvotes
GTEH!
Can't remember where I read it, but isn't this PS Classic package missing something? AC power adapter? C'mon Sony, no wall plug power adapter?
includes ANALOG controllers? WTH? Not even Dual Shock controllers.
😎