Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

PSVR bundle with Doom and The Persistence

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2018 1:31 pm
Feb 11, 2007
747 posts
251 upvotes

[Best Buy] PSVR bundle with Doom and The Persistence

You get the PlayStation VR bundle with Doom and The Persistence.
I don't know if this is a good deal or not. Amazon sells the Doom bundle for $376 but this one includes the game The Persistence.
12 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2017
2026 posts
3623 upvotes
Toronto
At this point you might as well wait until Black Friday or when it goes back to the E3 sale price of $249.99 for the GT Bundle.

During E3 the Skyrim bundle which includes everything you need was also for $319.99.

It'll likely be at those prices again sooner or later.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2009
1336 posts
635 upvotes
Laval
What do you guys think of the PS4 Slim Uncharted/Last of Us Bundle for $380? Looking at buying a PS4 slim. I know I could probably get better deals during the holiday season, but that one is a bit tempting.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2017
2026 posts
3623 upvotes
Toronto
Gary320 wrote: What do you guys think of the PS4 Slim Uncharted/Last of Us Bundle for $380? Looking at buying a PS4 slim. I know I could probably get better deals during the holiday season, but that one is a bit tempting.
Physical copy of Uncharted collection has been $9.99 before. Last of Us you can get used from EB for $15 or digitally on some sale days for around the same or less.

I'd wait until a much better bundle is offered.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2005
1735 posts
243 upvotes
BC
if you plan to get VR.. i recommend a PRO since this is a VR thread
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
Keep your eyes on the Amazon Warehouse Deals folks, these bundles occasionally pop up.

Just scored a PSVR Skyrim Bundle (with the v2.0 headset + processor box) for $167.13...didn't even have to leave the house, LOL!!!

Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2015
2070 posts
2041 upvotes
Durham Region
Gary320 wrote: What do you guys think of the PS4 Slim Uncharted/Last of Us Bundle for $380? Looking at buying a PS4 slim. I know I could probably get better deals during the holiday season, but that one is a bit tempting.
No such bundle with the slim
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2009
1336 posts
635 upvotes
Laval
networksend wrote: No such bundle with the slim
It was available when I posted it a few weeks ago
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2015
2070 posts
2041 upvotes
Durham Region
Not with a slim. That bundle is like 3 years old or so now
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
4274 posts
2251 upvotes
BC
Woah! wrote:
Just scored a PSVR Skyrim Bundle (with the v2.0 headset + processor box) for $167.13...didn't even have to leave the house, LOL!!!
Did you just have lucky timing or did you have some kind of notification set up?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
Feegus wrote: Did you just have lucky timing or did you have some kind of notification set up?
I think I was just the luckiest SOB on the planet for a brief second. Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Once I saw it I almost clicked "Add to cart", then I realized I wasn't logged in using eBates.

Quickly switched tabs and logged in, and it was still there....I'm still in shock!

$167???? WTF?!?!?!? For a PSVR v2.0 Skyrim Bundle???? That's Nuts!!!!!

It's now in the "preparing for shipment" phase, and I'm a Prime member so it may arrive shortly.

If everything checks out OK, it will be my all time snag of anything, ever.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
2517 posts
896 upvotes
Is there a way to search for warehouse only deals?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
OK....I've just received my Warehouse Deals open-box Skyrim bundle...and I am VERY confused.

I paid $167 for it, and it's BRAND FRIKKEN NEW!!!!

??????

WTH were they thinking @ Amazon???? :facepalm:

I'm NOT complaining, and this makes no sense at all.

Everything checks out as far as the contents are concerned, new v2.0 HMD + Breakout Box, new v2.0 Camera + Move Controllers, all of the accessories are still wrapped & sealed in bags + twist ties, the 2 discs are still sealed as well.

Crazy!!!!! Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)