Shopping Discussion

Best Buy RewardZone Points Expiring... What to buy?

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2018 1:15 pm
Jun 4, 2017
8 posts

Best Buy RewardZone Points Expiring... What to buy?

I really wanted to get the Sandisk 128GB SDXC for my Nintendo Switch but it's online only right now and you can only use rewardzone points in store.

I'm having a really, really, hard time navigating their site and app, any advice for some good deals from BB?
4 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
4495 posts
3437 upvotes
London
JeffTellin wrote: I really wanted to get the Sandisk 128GB SDXC for my Nintendo Switch but it's online only right now and you can only use rewardzone points in store.

I'm having a really, really, hard time navigating their site and app, any advice for some good deals from BB?
go to the customer service desk in store they can place the order for u and apply the rz cert. if u can write down the item# from the bb site and have the cert pre printed or pulled up on ur phone it makes everything faster.
Jun 4, 2017
8 posts
aaron158 wrote: go to the customer service desk in store they can place the order for u and apply the rz cert. if u can write down the item# from the bb site and have the cert pre printed or pulled up on ur phone it makes everything faster.
Holy shit I wish I knew this before I just ordered :( Thanks so much though, I will find something else.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
4495 posts
3437 upvotes
London
JeffTellin wrote: Holy shit I wish I knew this before I just ordered :( Thanks so much though, I will find something else.
u can still get the cert applied. once then item ships. print the online invoice take it to the store and they can redo the trans and apply it.
Jun 4, 2017
8 posts
So if anyone's curious, I ended up buying a Windows Sculpt mouse - I was going to buy it open box, but they couldn't find it so I got a new one for the open box price - $35 value for $10

I also got a Windows Keyboard + Mouse combo for my older parents for $20, not sure if it's a great value but really couldn't find anything else.

I think their open box deals are fantastic, definitely worth looking into. Too bad they're only visible in store.