[Best Buy] Ring Doorbell pro w/ Dot 3rd gen $239.99 save $119

• Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2019 11:09 pm
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
30346 posts
16195 upvotes
Ottawa
r1lee wrote: This is a great plan, but what you need is the ring alarm. There's also the option after you buy the ring alarm of not getting the home monitoring and just have only unlimited recording for all Ring devices for $36 I think, I don't remember exactly how much it was.
The USD $30 yearly plan only allows 1 connected device.

https://shop.ring.com/pages/protect-plans
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2004
8964 posts
1872 upvotes
Montreal, QC
DirtDoctor wrote: With either of these doorbell products, could you hook up say an external HDD to your wifi router to make and keep recordings locally, without paying for a subscription???
If that's what you want, don't get a cloud connected doorbell lol

There are other options available, with pros and cons
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2001
1809 posts
461 upvotes
Calgary
I love this thing, I just wish/hope they put these on sale again, so I can grab one for back door

But looks like that whole sku is gone.
Aug 11, 2008
999 posts
271 upvotes
How to subscribe in USD? when I start checkout it change to price in CAD!
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
2358 posts
1105 upvotes
Any deals on the Elite version? PoE is a must have for my friend.
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Jan 22, 2019
246 posts
198 upvotes
I've had mine for 2 winters in Ottawa already with no issues. Still going strong. Same with my Ring Spotlight Camera