Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Roomba robot vacuum Wi-Fi with 2 virtual walls $399

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2018 11:44 am
May 18, 2007
350 posts
752 upvotes

[Best Buy] Roomba robot vacuum Wi-Fi with 2 virtual walls $399

Got this during black Friday for $380. It's been working great and always returns to base. These things last much longer than the cheap China ones from Amazon. This one does not have mapping but uses semi random navigation. Consumer reports rated the random bot's cleaning to be better than the higher models with mapping.
10 replies
Jul 1, 2008
344 posts
81 upvotes
Brampton, ON
How is the warranty on this one?

I recently bought miele C2 Compact for $389 which works great and have 10 year warranty as well but might return it for robot vacuum.
Any idea if this robot vacuum suction is as good as miele vacuum
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1254 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto
desaib wrote: How is the warranty on this one?

I recently bought miele C2 Compact for $389 which works great and have 10 year warranty as well but might return it for robot vacuum.
I don’t think the iRobot can replace the Miele as it doesn’t get into corners and cleans randomly.
I have both, a Miele as well as an iRobot and use Each for different purposes. Just my 2-cents.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26012 posts
211310 upvotes
GTA
desaib wrote: How is the warranty on this one?

You can't really replace one with the other, because a robot vacuum is not going to have the power of a regular vacuum, and as mentioned above, you can't manually steer it around to get into corners / other tight spaces. The main use of a robot vacuum is just to clean the dirt sitting on top of the floor/carpet (close to the surface). So if you have pets/kids messing up the floor with crumbs, shedding hair, etc., it is so that you don't have to manually vacuum every day, but you would still need a regular vacuum for deep cleaning.
Nov 14, 2009
180 posts
80 upvotes
im looking for a robot vacuum
is this one good for long pet and human hair?

how is the warranty?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 13, 2003
5408 posts
6418 upvotes
You should include the model number in the title.
get what is cheap, not what you need :lol:
Nov 7, 2017
319 posts
154 upvotes
I agree. Got this also last BF for 380. I t s been great so far! I can even integrate it to Alexa and Google Home. I have Bissel robot vacuum that i got on clearance also on CT but this one holds more charge and quieter than my Bissel ones.
Sep 29, 2012
222 posts
57 upvotes
Calgary
Humm, a Roomba or a new TV....wife wants a Roomba and I want a new TV.