Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

See the Best Buy Black Friday 2017 Flyer Now!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2017 1:31 pm
Jul 18, 2005
433 posts
204 upvotes
diav wrote: Are they the Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT headphones? lol
Because that's what I wanted to get... I got them anyway and I'll ask them to do a price correction. Otherwise, I'll return them...
Yup, it's still a decent deal I guess. But I guess I'll go your route if this page ever loads.
Aug 24, 2017
5 posts
1 upvote
If you bought Sony KD60X690E 60-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV from BB, you might want to cancel it asap. Because amazon just reduced price to 799.99 and total amount (CDN$ 903.99) is much cheaper now in compare to BB due to environmental fee + shipping charge.
Last edited by vbagci on Nov 24th, 2017 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2842 posts
3454 upvotes
Toronto
spyd4r wrote: whats the must have purchase? i can't find anything lol
According to what people have been talking about in the forums, the Google Home, Google Home Mini and the TP-Link mini smart plugs seem to be pretty hot at the moment. Obliviously the plugs were made hot by the first 2 things. lol The Amazon Echo items caught my interest too, but that's a pre-order thing that will come out in December.

Instant Pots and Actifrys are popular this year again, but you should probably get something that interests you. Kitchen appliances aren't that exciting. =)
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1858 posts
1188 upvotes
she/her, Toronto
Constellation wrote: Yup, it's still a decent deal I guess. But I guess I'll go your route if this page ever loads.
Yeah I actually asked them when I noticed the browse-only price was still $129.99... they said they'd try to fix it in time, but worst-case is to call BB customer service after getting them to do the price correction. I took screenshots of the flyer just in case.
Nov 23, 2017
1 posts
They increased the price on these: Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT Over-Ear Sound Isolating Headphones - $99.99 (regularly $199.99)

Now $129.99.

Take a screencap of the flyer here and demand you get the posted sale price. The price increase is illegal compared to their advertised price.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
23201 posts
2329 upvotes
Singapore
signup wrote: Anyone got the PS4 w/ Uncharted? In store said they are sold out. Wonder if they have it for tomorrow.
It's OOS online as well.
Jul 18, 2005
433 posts
204 upvotes
diav wrote: Yeah I actually asked them when I noticed the browse-only price was still $129.99... they said they'd try to fix it in time, but worst-case is to call BB customer service after getting them to do the price correction. I took screenshots of the flyer just in case.
Yeah I went ahead and ordered it. I guess I'll call tomorrow, which sucks because I wanted this to be hassle free.
Nov 7, 2017
319 posts
154 upvotes
Im leaning to get the roomba. Anybody who owns this? Dont find any review on Bestbuy website..
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1858 posts
1188 upvotes
she/her, Toronto
Constellation wrote: Yeah I went ahead and ordered it. I guess I'll call tomorrow, which sucks because I wanted this to be hassle free.
Likewise. I'm not sure if calling tomorrow would be a good idea though... they might be slammed with calls if there are other pricing errors.
Anyway, happy listening!
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
23201 posts
2329 upvotes
Singapore
loulinjai wrote: I picked up the KD60X690E as well yesterday for $798 at Visions in Calgary, they're willing to sell at Black Friday prices. 4 left in stock after I picked up mine, lots of TV's on the floor already, they're ready to go. I lost $7 in BB Rewards but I don't have to wait in line (not sure what BB inventory is like and not sure what the demand is), and saves me a trip to price match later.
What do you think of the image quality? I mentioned in another thread that I thought the IQ was crap when viewing the demo that Costco had set up. It looked like they were using low res content and then relying on the TV to upscale it to 4K.
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2009
2596 posts
1987 upvotes
Boom and Bust Calgar…
Well forget this. I had the 39" Insignia TV all ready to go in my cart, and the delivery date is Dec 1! I demand instant gratification. I'm going to go to the store tomorrow and punch my way to the pile of TVs like a true American, and then fight off hordes of disappointed BF shoppers while I proudly carry the TV to my car and stuff it into the back seat.

BLACK FRIDAY FOREVER!
Last edited by caltran on Nov 24th, 2017 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
3150 posts
7726 upvotes
Ontario
silverele wrote: So you were able to get one! Lucky!
I refreshed at 11:55p, and they were gone...
Sep 29, 2012
12 posts
1 upvote
Montr?al
i am trying to buy Samsung MU8000 but Reserve in store is grayed out.. When i add to cart and checkout it says

The following errors occurred:
We're sorry, one or more items in your order are not available for shipment but may be available for Reserve and Pick Up. Please remove Samsung 55" 4K UHD HDR LED Tizen Smart TV (UN55MU8000FXZC) - Grey from your cart to proceed with this order. If you would still like the item(s), please Reserve them separately on the product page(s). (0107)
Nov 17, 2008
335 posts
109 upvotes
Brampton
Garbage sale. They don't make sale's like they used to... *snooze*
RedFlagDeals: Buy Now Think Later :)
Deal Addict
May 11, 2003
2842 posts
720 upvotes
Ugh. So lame. The only item I wanted was OOS before BF even started because of that stupid VIP sale. Geez. What's the point of advertising it if you don't have available when the actual sale starts?
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
23201 posts
2329 upvotes
Singapore
What do you guys think of the Thinkware X500D? Is it worth it for $199? Been thinking about getting a dashcam for a while now.
Jul 15, 2008
985 posts
239 upvotes
Edge
Sgt_Strider wrote: It's OOS online as well.
Yes it was already OOS, it says Sale Ends: November 23, 2017, This should starts today as per the flyer.
Virgin Plus Mobile - $39/20GB