• Last Updated:
  • Nov 12th, 2018 9:37 am
[OP]
May 30, 2011
354 posts
559 upvotes

[Best Buy] Shadow of War PS4/XB1 $19.99

Hi !

For those who didn't found stock at the source, Shadow of war is at 19.99$ at best buy right now !

PS4 https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/mi ... 89128.aspx
XBone : https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/mi ... 89129.aspx

Have a nice day !
Last edited by TomRFD on Nov 9th, 2018 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited title
15 replies
Apr 2, 2011
441 posts
139 upvotes
Thanks and thanked. Sweet Spot price - it may not have any DLC, but not reason to break the bank over any video game.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4549 posts
1176 upvotes
Toronto
ninja_warrior wrote:
Nov 9th, 2018 8:23 am
oops my bad, thanks for that.
No worries. People seem to get them mixed up all the time. Terrible name for a sequel.
Jan 12, 2017
117 posts
172 upvotes
I liked the first game a lot more. Beat that one twice. Couldn't get into the second one. More of the same but it added more junk and was less fun. Can't even put my finger on it but the bigger maps and building of armies bored me. Good price though.
Jan 1, 2010
53 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
rudyjuly1972 wrote:
Nov 9th, 2018 9:09 am
I liked the first game a lot more. Beat that one twice. Couldn't get into the second one. More of the same but it added more junk and was less fun. Can't even put my finger on it but the bigger maps and building of armies bored me. Good price though.
This....there's a lot of extra crap but the gameplay and the story weren't engaging at all. Building the armies is fun at first until you realize that every battle plays out the exact same way.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
5160 posts
2951 upvotes
Mississauga
Iodine wrote:
Nov 9th, 2018 8:31 am
No worries. People seem to get them mixed up all the time. Terrible name for a sequel.
Agreed! Definitely a terrible name. I did really enjoy the first one (it blends some Assassin's Creed and Batman game mechanics nicely) but I haven't had a chance to play the second.

It's "more of the same"? Kind of like the Tomb Raider series?
Jan 1, 2010
53 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
Said212 wrote:
Nov 9th, 2018 10:44 am
Agreed! Definitely a terrible name. I did really enjoy the first one (it blends some Assassin's Creed and Batman game mechanics nicely) but I haven't had a chance to play the second.

It's "more of the same"? Kind of like the Tomb Raider series?
Do yourself a favour and skip it . Its really not worth the time that you put into it.
Jan 22, 2017
169 posts
594 upvotes
They are apparently coming out with a Shadow of War GOTY with the DLC soon. If the DLC matters to you it may be worth putting off the purchase in favor of getting that on sale.
Jan 1, 2010
53 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
CrazyCatMan wrote:
Nov 12th, 2018 8:49 am
They are apparently coming out with a Shadow of War GOTY with the DLC soon. If the DLC matters to you it may be worth putting off the purchase in favor of getting that on sale.
Seriously? They already released the Standard edition, Gold Edition, Definitive Edition and now a GOTY Edition?

Guess you gotta milk the franchise for all its worth.
Nov 19, 2017
328 posts
711 upvotes
Toronto
CrazyCatMan wrote:
Nov 12th, 2018 8:49 am
It already came out in August and its $60. On top of that, the all the DLC doesn't even come on the disc but rather a code inside the case, which means that when you want to sell/trade the game, you're essentially going to be trading/selling the vanilla copy of the game.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)