Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Sonoline B Fetal Doppler in Blue with 3MHz Doppler Probe - The Authentic Baby Heart Rate Monitor from Baby Doppler

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2017 10:17 am
[OP]
Sep 24, 2011
539 posts
195 upvotes
Sherbrooke

[Best Buy] Sonoline B Fetal Doppler in Blue with 3MHz Doppler Probe - The Authentic Baby Heart Rate Monitor from Baby Doppler

Well I know I would be all over this if this was 7 years ago. Thank you lord I dont need one of these now.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
1109 posts
280 upvotes
I don't recommend product as it will just cause paranoia for some people when they can't find the heart beat themselves at home.
Deal Guru
Nov 5, 2001
10744 posts
1273 upvotes
Edmonton
slimysnot wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 7:37 am
I don't recommend product as it will just cause paranoia for some people when they can't find the heart beat themselves at home.

We found it to be quite the opposite in our experience. We had a couple of scares early on in our pregnancy where we thought we lost our baby. Having the ability to listen to the heartbeat every night or two helped reassure both of us that everything was ok. It was a cool bonding experience as well.

Plus our son is fascinated by the sound after his birth when we listened to his heart since he readily recognized it!

You can buy these used for less but most come with a cheaper 2ghz probe.
May 5, 2010
814 posts
214 upvotes
It's sold by Dagamma, not Best Buy Canada. The original price is like those super inflated Invicta watches on Amazon. It's $70-75 pretty much everywhere else, so it's still a saving of $5-10