Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Sony XBR65X950G open box for $1519.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2019 3:20 pm
Jul 9, 2018
93 posts
70 upvotes

[Best Buy] Sony XBR65X950G open box for $1519.99

Was looking to find sth comparable to Vizio PX65-g1 and best buy is selling open box at 1519. I know open box may not be too attractive but worth a shot in my mind to buy this and compare against Vizio in my own house at my own pace.
Hope this help others as well.
I have had good luck in the past with best buy’s open box so a no brainer for me.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2011
1726 posts
1894 upvotes
WESTMOUNT
mazemos wrote: Was looking to find sth comparable to Vizio PX65-g1 and best buy is selling open box at 1519. I know open box may not be too attractive but worth a shot in my mind to buy this and compare against Vizio in my own house at my own pace.
Hope this help others as well.
I have had good luck in the past with best buy’s open box so a no brainer for me.
OOS

Another RFDer scooped it up while you were typing up your post.
Jul 9, 2018
93 posts
70 upvotes
It is showing as available at least until loading into a cart before finalizing the order. Did it fail at the end?
Note it is the 65 inch version. 55 is OOS
Nov 13, 2019
261 posts
452 upvotes
Basically the same price as a BNIB one from Costco during the sale the other day when it was $1,898 with 10% gift card and $100 promo. And Costco has much cheaper warranty. I know that sale is done now, but just for comparison sake it makes this price for open box not very attractive.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)