• Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2018 4:35 pm
[OP]
Dec 21, 2012
176 posts
131 upvotes
Kitchener, ON

[Best Buy] (Switch) Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle - $35.99 [YMMV]

EB Games has Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle on for $39.99. https://www.ebgames.ca/Switch/Games/732738
Price Beat at BestBuy which comes to $35.99. https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ma ... 39689.aspx

Receipt attached.
Images
  • IMG_3894.JPG
10 replies
Feb 11, 2015
55 posts
181 upvotes
York, ON
Grabbed this on the last sale like this. The gameplay is surprisingly really good if you're into strategy games. Shame it would have done better if they just left the Rabbids out of it and did an all Mario or Nintendo cast.
Jan 17, 2017
84 posts
98 upvotes
The game would have been boring with an all Mario cast. As someone who isn't a fan of the rabbids whatsoever, I'd say they gave this game a lot more personality that it could have ever hoped without having them in it. The only times I laughed was when the rabbids did something amusing in a cut scene.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2010
1393 posts
559 upvotes
Quebec
A really great game, in my Switch Top 3.
Oct 25, 2001
252 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
The battles themselves are great, but my only complaint is that running around trying to get to them through mazes or puzzles sometimes gets repetitive. Oh, and it would be nice to be able to switch out Mario.
Nov 15, 2015
323 posts
427 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Thanks OP, I’ll make sure to pick this up
Jun 9, 2009
546 posts
58 upvotes
Hamilton
My biggest surprise game.... ever.

I didn't enjoy XCOM 2 (maybe the theme) and generally do not enjoy these types of games. But I said the video of the developer crying when it was presented and I like supporting people I believe to be good people.

Again, haven't been disappointed. GREAT game. Would pay full price again and at this price, it's a steal!
Nov 7, 2013
132 posts
102 upvotes
Halifax
EB Games website is throwing up error messages, I guess we overloaded their servers...
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2005
1636 posts
253 upvotes
Maple
One of the best switch titles. Its perfect in both models. I am not into strategy games at all but this game oozes so much character, simple yet VERY VERY complex mechanics that you will naturally pick up on as you progress. Essentially zero learning curve that wont put off new players. And I would say it took me about 40+ hours to finish all content ( didnt buy DLC )
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2002
1891 posts
271 upvotes
Toronto
Also one of my favourite Switch titles, much more accessible and forgiving than XCOM. Well worth the money.
15+ Years of 100% Positive Feedback

EBAY / HEATWARE / RFD