Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy USA

Black Friday Ad Posted

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2017 7:17 am
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58618 posts
24555 upvotes
rebel_rfd wrote: wait for One Plus 5T release, Google might feel the pressure and adjust
I'm waiting for smartphones with mid-level CPU/GPU with that broadcom dual GPS receiver. Hopefully that will keep a lock on the GPS satellites for good.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
4560 posts
1184 upvotes
Golden Horseshoe
alanbrenton wrote: $130 for the external one but it expired early this morning.
Where was this?!
Oct 24, 2017
15 posts
52 upvotes
what do you guys think about Dji Spark for $400? Unfortunately, dji.com doesn't seem to have a sale on it rn. Could have stacked up the educational discounts
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2255 posts
1526 upvotes
Toronto
ninjasmilez wrote: what do you guys think about Dji Spark for $400? Unfortunately, dji.com doesn't seem to have a sale on it rn. Could have stacked up the educational discounts
Unrelated to thread but if you’re in Toronto and have time to head to Vistek’s ProFusion event, the DJI Spark is available for $479 CAD ($220 off) and th Fly More I believe is $779. Today’s the last day of the event, free entry, ends at 5PM at MTCC.
Oct 25, 2009
701 posts
215 upvotes
Calgary
Wouldn't it be better to just buy the xbox 1 instead of the shield? Cost a bit more but can do more, or am i missing something here?
Nov 27, 2010
365 posts
57 upvotes
Mississauga
Are these prices already active?

I can add to cart and head to checkout, but shocked that its letting me.
Jan 28, 2017
423 posts
304 upvotes
rajojomanik wrote: Looking at this for dual sim phone, any thoughts from users of Huawei phones?

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/huawei-hon ... Id=5712450
Same price (US$150) on Amazon.com now...
I have the previous iteration which is Honor 5x. I think it was a great value (I bought for US$120 on sale last summer). Comparing Honor 6x vs. 5x:
RAM 3Gb vs. 2Gb (Good);
Storage 32Gb vs. 16Gb (Good);
Dual Sim hybrid slot (I believe) where you can either use 2 SIM cards, or 1 SIM card and 1 Micro-SD vs. 3 slots on Honor 5x (Terrible)
With 1 SIM active on LTE/ 4G/ 3G, Second SIM will only support 2G (which for now means Rogers-only networks in Canada, and none in the US?) - same as Honor 5x, but come on, 2nd SIM should at minimum support 3G! (Meh)

A whole lot of 1-star ratings on Amazon.
In short: the price is fine, but as dual-sim it is pretty much useless, unless you use Speakout or some such on the 2nd SIM, and you don't need the extra storage that a Micro-sd card would provide. Going by Amazon comments, the quality may have gone down since they made Honor 5x

Edit: to clarify, my understanding is 2G is on its way to extinction, and has already been killed off in the US. I have seen some claims that Rogers will turn their 2G off in Jan 2018, but I'm not 100% sure...
Aug 17, 2010
140 posts
61 upvotes
zx6rj2 wrote: We aren't living in the wrong country. We are letting retailers take advantage of us.
Not saying we deserve it (taken advantage of that is) but there's also nothing wrong with it. Everything has been rising in the last 5 yrs. (or even decade): gasoline rate, real estate, food, health care, hydro...every God damn thing has been rising and with not much opportunities (even with a degree) out there (and the impending (and debatable) wage hike in the near future which will present lesser opportunities), the Americans are doing their best to pry us from their USD incentives.
Jun 7, 2007
985 posts
473 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
Anyone know if shipping to mymallbox will work?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3926 upvotes
Toronto and London
ar2020 wrote: Folks, we are living in the wrong country.
We are living in the best country hands down.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2004
3057 posts
488 upvotes
Mississauga
are any of the deals good for the IoT world. Google home, amazon echo, smart things?
Sep 21, 2004
11408 posts
7173 upvotes
Calgary
ninjasmilez wrote: what do you guys think about Dji Spark for $400? Unfortunately, dji.com doesn't seem to have a sale on it rn. Could have stacked up the educational discounts
I'm thinking about buying it for at Kohl's for $400 plus $120 giftcard.

Edit: btw the deal is live on BB and Amazon for $399.
Apr 5, 2009
635 posts
1290 upvotes
Vancouver
Doors open on Thursday at 5PM?? What about all those people who have families and shit for Thanksgiving. I'm all for deals but this is ridiculous. Is American thanksgiving more about consumerism than giving thanks / family time now? How f*cked up is that. At least Canadian boxing day doesn't make people go in at 5PM on Christmas.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
2458 posts
916 upvotes
Toronto
pinkrose398 wrote: Doors open on Thursday at 5PM?? What about all those people who have families and shit for Thanksgiving. I'm all for deals but this is ridiculous. Is American thanksgiving more about consumerism than giving thanks / family time now? How f*cked up is that. At least Canadian boxing day doesn't make people go in at 5PM on Christmas.
Yes, but aren't all holidays now monetized? Give it a few years and Black Friday will officially start midnight Thursday. Businesses are competing for our dollars so they are forcing eachother to open earlier and earlier.
Apr 5, 2009
635 posts
1290 upvotes
Vancouver
Franchise10 wrote: Yes, but aren't all holidays now monetized? Give it a few years and Black Friday will officially start midnight Thursday. Businesses are competing for our dollars so they are forcing eachother to open earlier and earlier.
That's really **** up. I won't be shopping on Thursday afternoon, and will choose to support any retailers who don't open on Thanksgiving evening.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Nov 8th, 2017 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: reported/bypassing swear filter

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)