Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy USA

Black Friday Ad Posted

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2017 7:17 am
Jun 28, 2015
282 posts
80 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hey dudes and ladies,

So I'm heading down to the USA for some black Friday shenanigans.

IF I should happen to be able to get one, I'm gonna pick up the 50" inch sharp tv, model LC-50LBU591U.

My question is ... how big is the tv when it's in box (ie. Shipping dimensions). I tried looming but I can't seem to track it down (I likely scrolled right by it more than once). Anywho I just want to see if it will fit in my car. My current 50" was able to so I don't see why this would he different but you never know.

Thanks all :)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7258 posts
71458 upvotes
LucifersGhost wrote: Hey dudes and ladies,

So I'm heading down to the USA for some black Friday shenanigans.

IF I should happen to be able to get one, I'm gonna pick up the 50" inch sharp tv, model LC-50LBU591U.

My question is ... how big is the tv when it's in box (ie. Shipping dimensions). I tried looming but I can't seem to track it down (I likely scrolled right by it more than once). Anywho I just want to see if it will fit in my car. My current 50" was able to so I don't see why this would he different but you never know.

Thanks all :)
Try calling Best Buy.com 1 800 number and see if they can give you the dimensions of the box, if not call a Best Buy location in the USA and get them to measure the box. Tell them you want to bring a proper vehicle so the tv will fit in the car.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2008
1763 posts
4499 upvotes
Pawtucket
Online BF sale starts tonight for Elite and Elite Plus members.

Q: What time does the event start?

A: An official start time is not announced in the hopes of preventing a ton of traffic on BestBuy.com at one time. Just picture those images we see on the news where hundreds of people are trying to fit through a store’s door on Black Friday. It can really slow things down for everyone involved. You will want to periodically check BestBuy.com on 11/20/2017 between midnight and 5 AM central time.

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Elite-and- ... c674ba0INT
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2008
1763 posts
4499 upvotes
Pawtucket
Non-doorbuster and in store deals are now live for Elite and Elite plus members.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2003
22058 posts
10214 upvotes
Toronto
Has anyone been able to confirm that the 8 tb external wd drive contains a nas red drive inside?

Thanks.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)