Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Whirlpool stainless dishwasher WDTA50SAHZ $598+tax FREE SHIP Nov 22-29

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2018 6:45 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2015
2088 posts
2090 upvotes
Durham Region
sierravista wrote: I got Dec 27th delivery confirmation. The weird part is I didn't get the email until almost midnight last night. Still no order confirmation email as well. I thought I must have missed it. Ordered placed just after noon EST.
exact same for me, got automated phone call too
Mar 16, 2008
462 posts
1010 upvotes
What's the most ethical thing to do with the hoods?
Sell them or return them?
Oct 31, 2015
530 posts
518 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I just got delivery confirmation as well. Dec 28... 3 rangehoods absolutely free.

So did about 15 other people I know. They shut it down mid day yesterday but looks like they are honoring it.
Deal Fanatic
May 4, 2014
5217 posts
7141 upvotes
Toronto, ON
TorontoBORN wrote: I just got delivery confirmation as well. Dec 28... 3 rangehoods absolutely free.

So did about 15 other people I know. They shut it down mid day yesterday but looks like they are honoring it.
What you guys did with the "3x range hood orders for free" basically killed this deal.. the people here were actually in for buying a legitimate major appliance at a discount, the range hoods came as a bonus.

But one thing this shows is that the late delivery date is directly a result of ordering this fan hood.

So, what exactly do you plan to do with 3 builder-grade range hoods? Kijiji?
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3478 posts
1767 upvotes
er34er34 wrote: What you guys did with the "3x range hood orders for free" basically killed this deal.. the people here were actually in for buying a legitimate major appliance at a discount, the range hoods came as a bonus.

But one thing this shows is that the late delivery date is directly a result of ordering this fan hood.

So, what exactly do you plan to do with 3 builder-grade range hoods? Kijiji?
Totally agree, would have made much more sense to use the savings on something you actually need.

With returning the 2 hoods and the additional % off the dishwasher, I saved $287 with taxes. I doubt that they will be making that trying to sell these cheapo hoods on kijiji.
May 22, 2015
289 posts
176 upvotes
New Westminster, BC
This ended up being cheaper than the builder price i was quoted at $550. I ordered two.

Can anyone comment on how much the extended warranty was?

I know at $599 it was $180 or $190 dollars but this is valued much less now at 319.99 + taxes.

According to online, I can go back and buy extended warranty within 30 days. If anyone knows, much appreciated.
Apr 7, 2013
67 posts
104 upvotes
Brampton
not working now.. even when I add the 2 range hoods, the total shows $ 903.97
Apr 7, 2013
67 posts
104 upvotes
Brampton
*Offer is applicable to all major kitchen appliances which include dishwashers, ranges, refrigerators, and freezers. Excludes bar fridges, wine coolers, over the range microwave, range hoods, Miele, Insignia, LG products, Best Buy Marketplace™ products, and pre-built and advertised Kitchen Packages.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2015
2088 posts
2090 upvotes
Durham Region
Anyone manage to get delivery date changed?
Is it possible to switch to pickup and get delivery charge reversed?
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2005
3799 posts
1991 upvotes
Mississauga
Sepharite wrote: Hey Guys, the Miele 4228 or the Bosch Series 500? Same price.... on the fence wiht both.
My folks got the miele mainly for the made in Germany and 5 yr warranty that us running now.
Jul 17, 2017
64 posts
10 upvotes
BC, Canada
Does anyone know if I install the dishwasher myself whether it will void any warranty?
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3478 posts
1767 upvotes
PhoebeT514824 wrote: Does anyone know if I install the dishwasher myself whether it will void any warranty?
Absolutely not.
Feb 25, 2003
627 posts
492 upvotes
Vancouver
Fyi. Got my order delivered today at 4pm. Returned the range hoods at 8pm. This has got to be the best score on this site for me. Thanks @akhohd and OP.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3478 posts
1767 upvotes
vancitydude wrote: Fyi. Got my order delivered today at 4pm. Returned the range hoods at 8pm. This has got to be the best score on this site for me. Thanks @akhohd and OP.
Congrats!

I have a delivery date of Dec 28. How did you get it so quickly?
Jun 12, 2012
204 posts
34 upvotes
vancitydude wrote: Fyi. Got my order delivered today at 4pm. Returned the range hoods at 8pm. This has got to be the best score on this site for me. Thanks @akhohd and OP.
Congrats! Just wondering did you call and ask for the delivery date changes?
My delivery date is set on Dec 28

Thanks
Feb 25, 2003
627 posts
492 upvotes
Vancouver
I didn't change the date. They set it for me. I have a feeling all deliveries in Vancouver were around the same time. I do live 20 minutes away from their distribution center also.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3478 posts
1767 upvotes
sky078 wrote: Congrats! Just wondering did you call and ask for the delivery date changes?
My delivery date is set on Dec 28

Thanks
FYI, mine is Dec. 28 as well and I had sent an emaill to Bestbuy CS about possibly changing the date. They replied within 20 min stating that they can't. :|

I'm in the Montreal area.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2010
1174 posts
959 upvotes
Edmonton
The reason most deliveries are slated for Dec 28th is because the Broan hoods are out of stock until then. I know this because I called and tried to have them change the delivery date and this is what they told me. I'm guessing anyone who received their orders already live in an area where the hood is in stock.

I ended up talking to someone who was able to change the delivery date of the dishwasher and I received it last Friday.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)