Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Xbox Wireless Controller - Pulse Red - $59.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2021 10:29 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2004
9253 posts
1368 upvotes
Toronto
Ausmack wrote: Brand new?
Picked up a lightly used on off of FB marketplace for $20. Definitely can be had. Paired with the $20 charging kit from Microsoft Store not too long ago and it works out of the box via bluetooth.

Definitely search locally if you don't mind used. Also Microsoft is doing a promo for buy a Surface get a free controller. Might be more folks unloading brand new controllers if they don't need them.
Koodo Mobile Plan | $30 20gb plan
Virgin Plus Internet Plan | $45 300mbps plan

WTS: Keyboards
Sep 17, 2016
114 posts
233 upvotes
I have one and it’s a great looking red. Way better than the PS5’s.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2019
1396 posts
1922 upvotes
Hamilton
i agree Microsoft has much more pleasing colour choices for Xbox so far.

Besides the black ... Sony and the PS5 have been doing a great job with new colour options only if you are 12 yr old girl ... Did Kathleen Kennedy get hired by Sony ?Neutral Face
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2019
1554 posts
2677 upvotes
CHINAdeals wrote: Picked up a lightly used on off of FB marketplace for $20. Definitely can be had. Paired with the $20 charging kit from Microsoft Store not too long ago and it works out of the box via bluetooth.

Definitely search locally if you don't mind used. Also Microsoft is doing a promo for buy a Surface get a free controller. Might be more folks unloading brand new controllers if they don't need them.
Good to know thanks
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2020
2115 posts
5252 upvotes
Mersault wrote: I have one and it’s a great looking red. Way better than the PS5’s.
Totally disagree. Picked one up and the red and white is an eye sore and hideous
Nov 9, 2014
395 posts
835 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Got the last GTA controller from Bramlea thanks OP
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1369 posts
1203 upvotes
Brampton
Thx. Got from Microsoft store. Had a promo credit to apply expiring soon.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)