Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Best Buy's Cyber Monday Flyer Is Now Live (Exclusive!)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2013 10:38 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
May 6, 2005
11902 posts
1733 upvotes
GVR
Ryvius wrote: Looking to get a 60in, is the sharp a good deal?
I must be blind.. where is the sharp 60"?
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2012
2058 posts
334 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Are the White Sony Bluetooth NFC enabled headphones good for $80? In for a pair of bluetooth headphones not sure if I should pull the trigger or wait for boxing day..I want to spend $100 or under taxes included.

Edit: It's on page 7.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2006
7470 posts
1459 upvotes
Ottawa
How is the HP sleekbook?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2006
9820 posts
856 upvotes
AFG786 wrote: Are the White Sony Bluetooth NFC enabled headphones good for $80? In for a pair of bluetooth headphones not sure if I should pull the trigger or wait for boxing day..I want to spend $100 or under taxes included.

Edit: It's on page 7.
I assume you're talking about this pair...

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/son ... 50bff9en02

Can't comment on this one specifically but Sony audio equipment generally is above average and very durable. They're probably not going to be the best you ever use but generally speaking, you could do a lot worst.
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2012
2058 posts
334 upvotes
Toronto, ON
GVRtrader wrote: I assume you're talking about this pair...

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/son ... 50bff9en02

Can't comment on this one specifically but Sony audio equipment generally is above average and very durable. They're probably not going to be the best you ever use but generally speaking, you could do a lot worst.
Yup exactly those ones...I wonder if the white would eventually change to yellow just as some other items may do..maybe the black would be a better choice not sure. Can't find reviews on the specific white ones
Jul 10, 2003
637 posts
50 upvotes
thanks op, needed cheap tablets for christmas presents. went to walmart and grabbed a couple of the acer iconia 7" tablets, now just have to go back monday to price match. i think i figured out a new way to make sure i get deals, this price protection saves alot of time.
Feb 18, 2009
257 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
Good thing I didn't pull the trigger on Asus T100 with $20 off.
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2012
2058 posts
334 upvotes
Toronto, ON
FooNdaR wrote: I suspect you are specifically looking for white, but if not:
http://accessories.dell.com/sna/product ... u=A6972921
I'd prefer white but I just don't know if they would change colour no reviews to be found..probably going to stick with the black ones and try to PM so I can get it right away instead of waiting for them to ship. I had a FS rep tell me he would call me back 4 hours ago to do the PM with the Dell ones and keep it ready for me tomorrow since he won't be working...and hasn't called back. I wonder if the Manager would honour what he told me if I went in tomorrow, I do have the CSR's name.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Kaitlyn wrote: I must be blind.. where is the sharp 60"?
Part of BF HERE, not in the post 1.

And to answer Ryvius' question, I don't think that Sharp has good PQ, picture image is flat and reflects in daylight (as per reviews). My friend has a 70" Sharp and it's image depth is no where near my similar level Samsung.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Does anyone have experience with the Samtack chair? (HM knockoff)

I can't imagine it being close to the quality of an Aeron, but just wondering your thoughts on it if you've actually tried one, bought or in-store perhaps.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7606 posts
5668 upvotes
Ottawa
how come most deals are sold out already ,it's not even started.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15496 posts
2735 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
Ryvius wrote: Looking to get a 60in, is the sharp a good deal?
AncasterRFD wrote: Part of BF HERE, not in the post 1.

And to answer Ryvius' question, I don't think that Sharp has good PQ, picture image is flat and reflects in daylight (as per reviews). My friend has a 70" Sharp and it's image depth is no where near my similar level Samsung.
Same price at costco http://www.costco.ca/Sharp-Aquos-LC-60L ... 41447.html
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
sonyHdr12 wrote: how come most deals are sold out already ,it's not even started.
Previous time sensitive sales will do that. Either show OOS or not even a link to the product until the sale starts.

And expect the site to be sluggish and also be in a waiting que if you order at 10pm onwards. It might even bump you out and make you start over. It's a virtual line up and there's no guarantee you keep your spot in line, kind of annoying sometimes :-)
Deal Fanatic
May 16, 2011
5345 posts
7971 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
alkizmo wrote: I'd stay away from that TV. Seems like it has a high failure rate, hence the extra stocks of refurbished models.
Maybe it's worth it with the extended warranty.... maybe.
Can confirm. Bought it from Walmart for ~$250. Lines appeared and TV died soon after.

Took 4 months to get a refund from Phillips.

Do not buy. Please. FFS.
Feb 3, 2007
683 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
AncasterRFD wrote: Part of BF HERE, not in the post 1.

Managed to snatch a LG 60in (60LN5600) from 2001 audio and video for $999, would that be a better bang for the buck 60" TV? I don't need any smart tv feature, but the cheapest samsung is $250 more...
May 2, 2010
772 posts
701 upvotes
GTA
Staples also has Nexus 7 32GB for same price, except they give Airmiles.
Jun 4, 2009
103 posts
18 upvotes
walker2238 wrote: That's the play not live (gen 3) model.
Care to explain the difference to someone who has just started looking at these things?