Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2011
2715 posts
968 upvotes
Yellowknife
Just drink enough water.
Cut down on coffee and colas (dehydrates).
Occasionally use Vasoline at night for lip therapy.
Deal Guru
May 25, 2011
10105 posts
14411 upvotes
yao416 wrote: I gotta keep my bjl nice
What to do when you are banned, I guess.
Deal Guru
Oct 14, 2003
14325 posts
1241 upvotes
I like burts.
Science
is the new
rock 'n'
roll.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2005
5647 posts
119 upvotes
EOS in honeydew has been pretty good for me. My alternative is the Berts Bee in pomegranate... LOL
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2006
2288 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
I bought the EOS lipbalm in strawberry sorbet this weekend. I was initially attracted to this product because it looks so unique. Unfortunately, I don't like the scent of this one, it smells very artificial. It's not super moisturizing like my other ones, but it isn't sticky, I guess it does keep my lips smooth and it's something that you need to keep reapplying throughout the day. Might consider buying this again if it's on sale. It's definitely not something I will lose easily.
. : PrincessD : .
Nov 13, 2012
3 posts
MISSISSAUGA
I've used every single type of lipbalm out there, but i think i'm allergic to one or more of the ingredients...
It causes my lip to flake and gradually the dryness spreads outwards (beyond my lips!)
Its cray cray. LOL vaseline doesn't even work.

Anyways, Softlips smells AMAZING. Esp, in raspberry. EOS although unique in style smells like lipstick. BLECH

To be safe, Blistex original is the best.
Nov 5, 2011
174 posts
21 upvotes
BRAMPTON
I personally like Softlips, especially the French Vanilla smell!

I've tried EOS before and liked it, but didn't find it moisturizing as others, and also dislike how they don't have SPF.

One thing I try to look for is if it has a minimum of SPF15
Nov 10, 2012
45 posts
1 upvote
Saint Laurent, Quebe…
strawberry8 wrote: I personally like Softlips, especially the French Vanilla smell!

I've tried EOS before and liked it, but didn't find it moisturizing as others, and also dislike how they don't have SPF.

Isn't the French Vanilla one amazing?! It's like having a Tim Hortons French Vanilla attached to your lips. Mmmmm, smells so good. It is a little pricey though. So if there's no sale on them, I generally go with the Nivea Moisture chapstick. It's very very moisturizing. No smell or anything, but my lips feel very awesome.
Deal Fanatic
May 31, 2006
6364 posts
776 upvotes
Toronto
strawberry8 wrote: I personally like Softlips, especially the French Vanilla smell!

I prefer lipice to softlips. I don't find it as oily and it doesn't taste as chemically. I don't eat it of course but up tasting every now and then. It has SPF 15 as well and comes in a variety of flavours.
Nov 8, 2012
5 posts
28 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
The best deal I've seen yet!

I paid $10 for Kona Kare's original priced Lip Butter Balms - but they're having 50% off for Black Friday - figured it's worth a shot to spread the word!

their site is www.konakare.com

Happy Black Friday Shopping, folks!
Nov 20, 2012
188 posts
8 upvotes
RAYMOND
BABYLIPS! They sell it for like $5.50 at Shoppers but you can get it at Walmart for around $3.50...it's amazing, comes in a few coloured shades which I haven't tried but the peppermint and original flavours are great, give you a tiny bit of gloss and make your lips incredibly smooth.
>
Banned
Aug 27, 2010
24 posts
1 upvote
I use blistex lip medex. I swear by this chapstick and keep one every where especially in winter.
you can literally get it anywhere from a convenient store to walmart.
Mar 5, 2012
10 posts
MISSISSAUGA
Blistex Lip Medix or Body Shop cocoa butter. I've heard great things about the hemp lip balm at The Body Shop, but that's meant for lips in a terrible state (which mine aren't)
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2006
3849 posts
516 upvotes
Toronto
i find Jack Black and Aveda works the best. i might try out burts bee since it's cheaper than the other 2

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)